Chapter forty seven

Start from the beginning

"Good, that's good. So hows everything now?" She turned around and motioned someone to walk over.

A pretty light skinned girl came over to us as she squealed when she saw me.

"I got girlfriend." Raina said proudly. I smiled at them both as happiness literally radiated off of her.

"That's awesome. Make sure you're taking care of my star, yeah?" Hr girlfriend nodded shyly. "So would you guys like one of these covers?" I asked while sitting back down and sighing two with a heart.

"Well yeah, that's what we're here for." I raised my eyebrows and looked up at Raina.

"Well damn, someone got a little bold too." I handed them both the papers with a laugh.

"Yeah, she got a smart mouth over the months." Her girlfriend stated as she rolled her eyes.

"Must be watching my snaps too much." Viv muttered as she leaned back while stretching her arms.

"Come on girls." The security grumbled out.

I pouted and stood back up. "It was great seeing you guys. Have a safe trip back." After hugs and a couple more words, they were gone.

"Oh my God, look at her." Vivian muttered I looked over at her before looking at what she was. Dana was ahead of us trying to calm down a mob of fans who tried to run forward.

"Hey..Hey! If you can't relax, there's the exit." Vivian grunted before covering her face at Dana's words. I chuckled at the girl and watched Dana walk back with frustration covering her face. "I know you guys love your fans but they can such a hand full sometimes."

I nodded in agreement. "Yeah, but they do it out of love. Just wait until we get to Brazil." I said with a wink.

"Oh God." She groaned and went back to the side.

-

I opened the coffee shop door, my eyes searching for the familiar brunette. Taylor got home a day earlier and we planned to go get tested Sunday because she was 'jet lagged'. I honestly think she was prolonging it to pull some illegal shit but I wasn't going to cause a scene.

After I saw her at a round table in the corner with the baby in her lap I rolled my eyes. The sympathy card, of course.

Once we made eye contact she smiled and sat up a bit. I sighed and pushed my glasses onto the top of my head.

"You're actually on time." She quipped with a smirk. I pulled the chair out and sat down.

"Yep, so what doctor are we going to?" I said, trying to get this meeting over as soon as possible.

She rolled her eyes and turned her baby to face me.

"His name is Wyatt. Isn't he precious?" Her baby looked up at me and babbled as he shook his toy.

"Yes, your baby is precious." She rolled her eyes and raised him above the table, moving him to my side. "What, no. You can keep him."

"Y/n, stop being an asshole and hold him." She said sternly. I frowned slightly before grabbing him under his armpits and sitting him on the table. "Talk to him."

I huffed as the hazel eyed boy cooed at me.

"Hi, I'm not your mom but you look handsome." Taylor smacked her lips before shaking her head at me. "What? Honestly should be something he learns at this age."

"Y/n you have another child?" A guy said as he walked over to me, trying to disguise a phone in his hands.

"Nah man-"