Welcome to my life

Start from the beginning

At the mall

Me and ky crushed in my car, i saved my Large Red beans & rice for later on tonight. We pulled up at the mall & hopped out. Might as well get a new outfit for wensday night.
"What color you thinking bout wearing?" I asked Ky
" girl i have no clue, probably a nude or a offwhite"
"Ooouue okay okay" i said as we walked into givenchy.
I ended up getting a new pair of heels, they were hot pink & they would be my burst of color for my fit.
Ky got some new blinged out shades, he loves his shades hunny.
We hit chanel & we both got our main fits from there.
" oh bitch, Wensday we will be looking good" i said with a smirk.

Lorenzo

The way she carried herself, man she had a different demeanor about her than anyone else I've met. Ion even know her. Im riding in my Tahoe down the street and Trisha worrisome ass started calling me. She is so worrisome all she do is act like she my girl and she aint. I stopped fuckin with her ass after high school, she wanted to go and be a big thot first semester in college didn't think I'd find out cause she was away, but that bitch went viral.
That was a 2 years ago though her ass just obsessed cause my status now, she shook a nigga came up with out her ass. She was always holding me back.
" yo" i said blankly.
" hey baby, i mis"
" im not ya baby, ya mans . Im single and you the last person i want. Delete my number"
Boop boop boop
I hung up, blocked her number.
She ain't consistent with the calls noway, the bitch just call when she bored. I don't want none of em, i heard her ass got pregnant too over her first spring break too, she tried to hide that aborting it. But i knew about that too. She was lyin. And i loved her. But now i despise her ass. Probably gone change my number..
Ehh i need a upgrade anyway, probably do that tomorrow.
I pulled up to my gated crib, parked my shit & hopped out. Made my way in the kitchen and grabbed a water, i sat down at my island & called que. Que is my brother, we was adopted together. Hes 22. Im 25. " what's good wit you bro" que said thru the phone.
"None man just touched base at the crib, how the trap rollin" i spoke
"Man smooth as always, how the food spot flowin ?"he asked
Yeah, i own the soulfood spot, it's one of my legit businesses. I also got a couple dispensaries open, pretty soon i'll be good.
" Good man, i met this baddie there too, you tryin to hit the club wit me wensday night"
" man anything to blow some steam, trynna blaze before" he spoke
"Damn right, aye bro ima hit you back rq" i said.
I just got tired of talkin, i had to shit.

Ashanti

It's Tuesday, im eating noodles finding something to watch, maybe a movie to buy.
I was sitting at my island chilling , scrolling thru movies, when i had a thought for ice cream. I thru on a sweat suit n got the keys for my all black 2018 tesla. I pulled up at Cold Stone Creamery, begin to look threw their choices. " Hi! Can i have a large to-go tub of cake batter, add sprinkles ?" Yes ma'am, will that be all for you ? The cashier asked kindly .
" yes please! I passed her 25, $7 for tip".
i was on my way home, when I decided to stop to charge her up just to keep her full (pantha, my car) . When i seen the guy from the restaurant with some girl all over him. Ugh, I thought. Aint no luck finding a man cause all the good ones wrapped up in something else. Im still goin out, just to stunt. Pantha's bout done, so i guess i can mind my business & take my ass home. I was in my bed, on my mac book checking my emails when I FaceTimed my bestfriend chanel. She answered with a bonnet on all up in the screen lol. " bitch, i miss you what you do today?" She exaggerated
Nel has been my bestfriend since freshman year, we were close in middle school but fell off.. and that's a long story in itself. But this is my bitch, i loooove her. I might as well invite her out tomorrow too !
" biitch ! I miss you omg and girl nothing just working. But me & ky hittin eugene's tomorrow night . Come! "
" i guess lol, i do need to get out. Plus i miss y'all"
" girl we miss you too"
"So let me get to it , i was at my soulfood joint, n me n this guy chatted it up, we suppose to mest at Eugene's tomorrow night. But bitch tell me why tonight i seen some bitch all over him. You know how i am, i aint with no messy shit."

" mmmhmmm bitch i knew it was a reason y'all asses was goin out, but bitch you know im down . And don't sweat it, you always leave a lasting effect. He probably thinking bout yo ass 💀"
" biiitch shuutupp" i yelled weak asf 💀😭
I love her so much.
" mhmm, lol bitch im crashing at your house tomorrow night, you know I Don't like being by myself lit... these men be lurking in the city & I won't be a case"
"Yesss nel i know" i said dramatically
" i know bitch, im just saying .. i love you but bitch im tired gotta get my beauty rest & i got a nail appointment in the A.M. "
" alright bih, love yoou . Ill text you tomorrow, we meeting here. Goodnight !!"

" love you more, n okay bitch toodlelooo"
"Toodlelooo"

Time to take my ass to sleep

Logging off
________________________________

Authors Note|
I hope you guys are enjoying so far !