Ambers birthday

Moose p.o.v: ambers birthday is tomorrow and I have to get her a present and I know what to get her so I was thinking she got me my dream car for my birthday so I decided to buy her dream car and y'all probably don't know what her dream car it is extremely fast, expensive, and beautiful! Are you guys ready to see her dream car here it is!

v: ambers birthday is tomorrow and I have to get her a present and I know what to get her so I was thinking she got me my dream car for my birthday so I decided to buy her dream car and y'all probably don't know what her dream car it is extremely ...

It's the McLaren 570s (spider) it is a convertible and it is in her favorite color! I'm so excited but I have to go to the car shop to get it and fill in paper work! So let's go!

(Arriving to car shop)

Dealership guy p.o.v:
Welcome to McLaren dealer how may I help you? Uh hey I'm here to buy a car for my girlfriend and I have a picture of the one I want.moose said. Ok can I see the picture please? Yep let me pull it up,moose said. (Pic above), ok I do have that car but your going to have to get it tomorrow. Ok that's perfect, moose said. Ok so what is your name? Oh my name is George,moose said. Ok George can you follow me please. Yep,moose said. Ok so I need your name, birthday, address, and number (phone number). Ok (fills in paper) ok so now put the price here and your signature here. Ok and done,moose said. Alright I will see you tomorrow morning at 9:00 is that ok? Yes sir,moose said. Ok you have a nice day. You too,moose said.

(Moose gets home)

Amber p.o.v: i here moose's car pull up he's been gone all day and he is finally home. I see him walk in the door. Hey babe, i said. Hey baby sorry I've been gone all  day I had some where to go, he said. Oh ok I missed you. Missed you too, he said. I got up and hugged and kissed him. So you know your birthday is tomorrow and I'm not going to be getting your present till tomorrow so I might be gone in the morning, he said. Aww again I hate it when your gone. I know but Nathan is going to be here so he can keep you company while I am
gone,ok,he said. Ok(in whiny voice). Well what do you want to do? I don't know we could go for a swim if you want,he said. Sure I guess not for long though it's getting late. Ok, he said. We get changed and go out side we play around for a little bit until I started to get a little tired so me and moose got changed and went to bed.

Moose p.o.v: I left around 8:30 so I could get to the dealership in time I got there around 8:56 so it was perfect timing I got out of my car so I could go inside I brought Ariel with me so I can drive Ambers car home and he can drive mine we got the car and headed home I told Nathan to keep Amber in the house while I Park the car in the garage. I parked the car in the garage  and went inside the house. I started to help decorate the house Amber wasn't here so we had plenty of time to surprise her.
(After decorating the house)
Amber pulled up in the driveway and everybody was ready to surprise her