MY SISTER IS HERE

Amber p.o.v:
I wake up to what sounds like talking so I walk downstairs and see moose and Nathan talking.

(Convo between moose and Nathan)
(N, Nathan,m,moose)
M:hey Nathan I need to talk to you.
N: what's up man
M: oh um Amber's sister is coming with her husband do you have a extra room for them?
N:of course I always come prepared for company.
M: alright thanks man I want it to be perfect because Amber hasn't seen her sister in a long time and is really excited to see her and Amber even told me she wants it to be perfect!
N: no problem man.
( end of convo)
Aww I love moose so much he is so sweet I'm happy to have a boyfriend like him. I get out from behind the stair case and go to the kitchen and fix myself a bowl of cereal I feel something rap around me and see moose I gave him a peck on the lips and he lets go. I'm assuming that's what you wanted. I said. Yeah that is just because you are beautiful and I love you. He said. Well I'm glad you do also I love you so much 😘. I sit down and watch tv with moose until I get a text message from my sister.

As,Ashlyn,am,Amber)
Convo between Ashlyn and Amber)
As: hey I am on my way can't wait to see you!😘
Am: ok I can't wait to see you to love you!
As: love you to I can't wait to see Nathan tell him I said hi and if moose is still there tell him hi to!😜
Am: Ok love you BYEEE!!!!😘😚
As: ok love you too BYEEE!😂😅😘
End of convo)

I went back to watching tv with moose and then all the sudden moose says something but I couldn't hear him so I asked him to say it again. What did you say? I asked. Oh um I said that I love you and your beautiful he said. Aww I love you too and your handsome. I gave him a peck on the lips. Hey my sister could be here any minute now I am going to take a shower ok. I said. Ok love you. Love you too. I go upstairs and take a shower when I am done I put on this:

I walk downstairs and I here a nock on the door I open it and see my sister i immediately huge her and she hugged back I said hi to Jake and then called moose and Nathan down

I walk downstairs and I here a nock on the door I open it and see my sister i immediately huge her and she hugged back I said hi to Jake and then called moose and Nathan down. Moose,Nathan come here they both came running down the stairs. Guys my sister is here! You happy Amber moose asked me out of breath. Yeah I'm super happy. Good that makes me happy. Aww thanks moose. Are two dating? My sister asked. Oh yeah we have been dating for like a month now. Good for you oh and also could y'all hold the baby's me and Jake have to go get are stuff. Yeah of course I hold Hayden and moose will hold Cayden. Ok thanks. Your welcome. Me and moose sat there talking to the baby's and moose kissed me on the forehead.  I looked up and gave him a peck on the lips. I like holding baby's. Moose said. Yeah me to is this your first time? I asked. Actually it isn't I use to hold my sister all the time. Oh that's cool. We stop talking and feed the baby's there bottles. Maybe this could be us one day. Moose said.yeah maybe.

IM GOING TO END IT HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND HAVE A SAFE AND FANTASTIC REST OF YOUR DAY! PEACE ✌🏻️