Moose birthday

Amber p.o.v:
So today I am going to the car dealership why? Because today moose is 20 years old. So today I am getting him a Lamborghini so let's go.
(In video)
Ok guys so I am here and I am getting ready to buy a Lamborghini for my boyfriend it is a big day he is 20 years old! So I got to do it! For the moose army and moose so hopefully I can get the perfect one I'll see you guys in a little bit! Ok so welcome back I think I chose the right one here it is:

 (In video) Ok guys so I am here and I am getting ready to buy a Lamborghini for my boyfriend it is a big day he is 20 years old! So I got to do it! For the moose army and moose so hopefully I can get the perfect one I'll see you guys in a little ...

It's a Lamborghini aventador convertible I know it looks expensive but it was on like 20grand. So let's go home.i tell Ariel that it was time to go so we went home I drove the Lamborghini and Ariel drove my car. I call Nathan to ask if moose was there.

(Convo between Nathan and Amber )
(N,Nathan,a,Amber )
A:hey Nathan
N: hey what's up
A:i was wondering if moose was there?
N:no he went home but he will be back later.
A: oh ok thanks I'm on my way.
N:alright bye
A:bye

Nathan p.o.v:
So Amber went to a car dealership to get a car for moose's birthday today I know what type it is he is going to be surprised. (Time skip because I am lazy) Amber  just got back I looked out the window  and see a beautiful Lamborghini. Amber asked where she could park the car. I told her she could park it in the garage so she did. I call moose up when Amber was ready.
(Convo between moose and Nathan)
(M,moose,n,Nathan)
M:what up dog
N:nothing I was wondering if you could come over?
M:sure
N:ok bye
M:bye

Moose p.o.v:
Nathan called me and asked if I could come over so I did I was on my way but I had to stop and get gas. I left the gas station and went to Nathan's house I walked in assuming Nathan didn't care but nobody was there I tern on the light on and everybody jumped out and scared the living moose milk out of me they all said surprise I was actually very surprised that everybody remembered my birthday. The party was great we had so much fun we ate and played around and all that stuff a 20 year old would do for his birthday. Amber's sister got me a blinder for smoothie's. Nathan got me some of his customized moose merchandise. There was only one more gift and that would be  amber's gift. She told me to wait a little so I did me and Amber went upstairs and put her sister's babies and then went back down stairs after a while Amber finally told me I could open my gift. She told me it was in the garage so I went to the garage and everybody followed me. I opened the door and saw a Lamborghini. That's a nice Lamborghini Nathan. That's not mine. What do you mean? That's yours moose. No way o my god. Who the heck would bye me a Lamborghini. That would be be me Amber said. No way!

Amber p.o.v:
Moose was so surprised he walked over to me and hugged me. He had tears in his eyes he looked at me and I wiped them away and he kissed me. After all the ruckus me and moose went for a test drive. We held hands the held hands the hole time and went home after everybody went to bed. We got ready and before we went to bed me and moose had a little make out season and we went to get air and he said. I love you.

What is up guys sorry I haven't posted in a long time I got a new phone so I will post a lot more!any way thinks for reading. Mk BYE!