Prologue

"WAHMP! WAHMP! WAHMP! WAHMP!" Screamed an alarm through the underground sigma research facility. "Red alert! All scientists head toward the bottom platform of the laboratory. All guards report to the Testing Center level A!" said a commanding voice booming through an intercom. "There has been a break out in the test subject holding cells, all troops report to Testing Center Level A. I repeat, all troops report to Testing Center level A!" 

"This is troop team leader of team Epsilon, we have arrived at the Testing Center and are now about to advance on the target." The team leader said speaking into a walky talky. He gave a hand signal to two of his troops to open the door and head in to scope out the area. They both nod to the leader as he opens the lab door and tosses in a smoke bomb, hoping to distract the target. The two men then flip on there specialized vision enhancers as they move into the holding cells, searching for the target through the smoke. 

"Where is this thing, it couldn't have escaped already. It'd be to big to sneak out." One of the troopers said. "Yeah but remember this thing isn't just a mindless creature, it used to be a human too. It can think, and adapt to its surroundings." The second trooper answered back to his peer. "What kind of creature was mixed with this one?" The first asked the second. "Beats me, it could've been- hey over here. There's a body over here." The second trooper said pointing over to a corner of the room. They both approach the body which was all torn up and but surprisingly not much blood was on it. "What the? What the heck happened to his guy? His skin is all purple like he was turned into human prune." The first trooper says shining a light over the corpse. "I dont know man, but.... somethings not right. We've been in here this whole time and yet nothing has shown itself. Where is this darn test subject?" The second trooper said looking around. A light drop of liquid dropped down over the troopers visor. "Huh? Great, seems maintenance forgot to fix the ARGGGGHHH!" The second trooper screamed before he was silenced by a huge creature that launched itself off the ceiling.

"CONTACT, CONTACT, CONTACT!" The first trooper screamed to the others outside, which they came in once the bullets began fly. "Over there, shoot it! Get down! Look out! It's Coming!" multiple shouts all yelling through  the walky talky's they wore. The creature weaved it's body through all the troopers bullets moving stealthily. Hissing madly at its prey that had come into its den to do harm to it. "Go go Gargh!! Oh god what is this thing....UYRGH! Retreat ORAGH!" The troopers scream in fear of the horrible creature attacking them. 

"Epsilon team reporting! This is team leader, we have had contact with the creature, but we are losing men quickly! We need back up now Command!" The team leader screamed into his walky talky. 

"Requested deined. Your mission is already complete, Sergeant Jacobs " Came a calm voice from the walky talky.

"W-What? W-who are...?" *SMASH*  The trooper leader said but was cut off as the wall behind him exploded sending him flying. "uhh...uh... C-c-command" The leader spoke from under all the rubble, blood gushing vigorously from all over his body. The creature slithered closer and closer to the man pinned under the busted wall, its mouth gaping massively. The man was already dead before the creature even reached him.

A security camera on a wall watched the creature as it begins to swallow the man whole. "Project Python is a success sir." A women spoke to the man watching the security footage in front of him. "Yes, at long last, Its finally complete. Activate the poisonous gas and collect the rest of the flasks full of Anima. We have what we came for." The man said as he stood up from the table and walked out the door. 

"Yes Mr. Tsao." The women responded bowing to him respectfully.