"Are you still fighting with Louis?" Niall asked.

"Who knows what the fuck is going on between me and Lou right now," Harry said warily. "He won't even text me back, mate."

"Is he still upset over the abortion thing?" Niall raised his eyebrows.

"I don't know," Harry sighed. "He's - I feel like there's something he won't tell me. But if he's going to start acting like a right prick every time I ask, then I don't think I really want to bother, you know? I did my part. I apologized and everything, all he's got to do now is just grow up and talk to me."

"Didn't you mention before that you and Louis always have apologetic cuddles after you fight?" Niall said. "Something about you nibbling his neck, and how that makes him helpless?"

Harry smiled, but his cheeks were a flustered pink. "Shut up, you knob. Also, before I forget. Eleanor's bound to walk in any time, just letting you know. Apparently she's been worried about you."

"Did Louis tell you that?"

"Yeah," Harry rolled his eyes. "Funny, because that's the only thing he's said to me in twenty-four hours. Sent me a text saying tell Niall I'm bringing El to visit, she's been worried. Shit, mate. He didn't even sign it with an xx or a smiley."

"How tragic," Niall sighed. 

The door clicked open, and they looked up to see Louis standing there with Eleanor Calder. She looked beautiful as usual, with the middle-parted dark waves flowing down either side of her face, and a pair of heart-shaped sunglasses perched on top of her head.

"Hi, Niall!" she burst into a wide smile, running over and hugging him tightly. "How are you, oh my goodness. I'm so sorry I couldn't visit earlier, but I've been feeling terrible about this!"

"Hi, Eleanor, and it's alright," Niall said, struggling to talk to the long tendrils of hair suffocating him. "I'm fine. How about you? I heard you're pregant."

Eleanor put a hand to her stomach affectionately. "Yeah, I'm excited."

"Another human creature is going to carry on my dominant genes into the world," Louis said proudly, smiling. "Can you imagine? I should create an army of tiny Tomlinsons. We would take over the world, wouldn't we, Ellie?"

Eleanor rolled her eyes, turning to Harry instead. "How are you?"

Niall saw Louis flash him a quick, intense look.

"I'm wonderful," Harry drawled. "I'm happy for you and Lou. Really, I am."

"Aw, come here, you little sweetheart," Eleanor leaned over to swiftly kiss Harry's cheek.

Niall grinned as he sat up again. Eleanor seemed so happy. It was almost unusual. She was always a bubbly girl but today she seemed to be overflowing with fizzing euphoria. Maybe she was just really excited about the baby.

He shrugged it off.

"Where's Zayn and Liam?" Louis asked, looking around. 

"Liam went to get lunch, and I'm not sure about Zayn," Niall shrugged. "We had a bit of a disagreement yesterday, and he left."

"Aren't you worried about him?" Harry murmured. "He's not one who usually runs off like that. Maybe we should call and check on him."

Eleanor lifted a hand and ran it through her hair, silver bangles sliding down her thin wrist and clashing together with a tinkle. "He probably needs some time alone."

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Niall said dismissively, even though something in the back of his mind told him that maybe he should worry a little more. "Nah, it's just one night. Zayn can handle it. I'll talk to him tomorrow."