My Brother August

This story was originally from my Tashae_11 account, but ,something happened to it , so I decided to bring it back...hopefully you like it.

Wassup, I'm Morgan Jenelle Alsina. I'm 23 years old, I recently moved out to Georgia , to pursue my dream of being an urban artist with my own clothing line, and I am currently in the process of starting a program for mislead and misunderstood children.
Growing up, my family didn't have much, mom always struggled...... My dad, got strung out real bad, he passed away shortly after. My older brother Melvin LeBranch, was killed when I was 20, August was about 17 at the time, of course we all took the news hard... but August took it the worst , him and Mel were close as hell. After Mel died nothing was the same...the Alsina family started to slowly drift apart, we had to do what we had to do to survive, our family was dysfunctional as it is...moving out of New Orleans was for the best.

As for August and I, there is nothing really for me to say, but if I could sum my brother up in Soo many words : inconsiderate..... selfish..... inconsistent..... unreliable...... careless. That's just to name a few. How the feud started you may ask?? Well it all started the day of my college graduation .......