'You shut up nigga, your blowing our cover' I heard from the background on the other line

I hung up the phone instantly and called Dalvin back. That didn't sound nothing like DeVante and something was up. I ran and got my keys and rushed to the car not sure if I closed the house door properly. I called police cars as well to see if DeVante or if anybody else with him in there was safe.

I got to his house and I saw the door shut. I saw another car but it looked rusty and damn when I tell you it looked like it was involved in a really bad car accident, I actually mean it.

I came out the car with a gun in my hand but ran straight behind it as one of them came out of the house. I watched what they were doing as the started loading things in the car like his jewellery. I looked closely as I saw a watch that I bought him for Christmas.

'Oh hell to the no did they just take that Rolex watch I bought for De?' I whispered to myself

That shit was worth a lung mate. They must think money grows on trees.

'Wow when in the hell was this car parked?' One of them asked

SHIT!

I started to panic as I felt there presence come closer to my car. Damn I was shitting bricks. I had nowhere to run. When in the hell are the Police and Dalvin and the others come along.

'Aye yo look it's Justine!' One of them said

Shit! Shit! Shit!

At this moment in time, I grew scared so I stood up with my gun in my hand and pointed it straight to them.

'What you do with DeVante?' I asked

'Put yo ass gun down man you ain't gonna do shit' they laughed

They don't know shit about what I'm about to do. I don't care if I kill one of these niggas, why they targeting DeVante for? What in the hell did he do to you? The question is, does he even know they ass?

I ignored them and shot one of them in the arm. He dropped and aimed to shoot me in the leg but he missed. I heard police cars and a minute later the gang. I immediately dropped the gun so I wouldn't get caught with it and ran straight into DeVante's home.

The house was pretty dark and damn I couldn't see his ass in sight. So I started to call his name in order to get a response.

'DEVANTE!' I shouted but there was no answer

I turned on the lights as I called out for his name. There was still no answer. I went upstairs as I saw the trail of some jewellery on the stairs.

Damn how much jewellery must a nigga need?

I ran up the stairs and looked both sides of the second floor. Damn I had to look again to the right because I saw an unconscious DeVante lying on the floor. I had to pinch myself because I couldn't believe what my eyes were just witnessing.

I entered the room and immediately fell onto the ground, shaking him to get him to wake up.

'DeVante wake up, wake up' I panicked

I panicked too much that I felt myself nearly passing out. Tears were forming and falling down my cheeks at a fast pace.

'DeVante, please wake up. Don't leave me like this. I love you too much for you to go. Damn this is all my fucking fault'

I gave up and cried onto of him. Jesus please don't tell me he's dead, give him another chance, he deserves to live longer, not die like this.

I rested onto of him and felt a small nudge on him. I got myself of him a little and waited for a little bit more of an action from him.

His hand started to mouth, as same as his lips. What really scared me was that a tear formed on his face before he even opened his eyes fully. Damn I've never seen him this emotional before.

He got himself up a bit but only managing to sit up. We didn't say anything at. We just stared at each other and embraced into a hug. His cries got to come out of control but I didn't care because he was in so much shock.

'Justine I'm scared' he said as if he was a five year old

'Baby it's alright I got you' I cried along with him