Chapter forty six

Start from the beginning

"I know. I'm sorry." I whispered before letting her hand drop and gently grabbed her face. "I'm an idiot and I fucked up. But believe me when I say I don't think he's mines. I always wore a condom with her and I made sure she took the pill. You're the only girl I've ever went bare with."

She sighed and shook her head. "You still lied, you still kept it from me." I closed my eyes and nodded. "That hurts Y/n. It's like you didn't want me to know for a reason."

"It's not that I didn't want you to, I just thought it would be useless because there's no way." I said with a shrug. "Unless she grabbed my condom from the trash and emptied it into her." She furrowed her eyebrows before letting out a small laugh. "I'm serious." I said, laughing along with her.

She shook her head before becoming seious again. "I'm still mad, I'm not just going to let this go. You need to go to Taylor, take the baby to the best doctor, and find out." She said as she squinted her eyes.

"Ok," I nodded and grabbed my phone. "I'll unblock her and call her right now." As I went to my blocked contacts, V picked up her bag and opened the door. "Wait what? I thought we were good?"

She nodded and took a step out. "We are but until you find out if that baby is yours, I'll be with my babies at Dion's." I opened my mouth to protest but she held her hand up. "It's only fair Y/n."

I slouched against the doorway as she opened the car door and threw the bag in before coming back into the house for the twins.

Once she grabbed them from their room, she stopped in front of me and motioned me to say bye.

"I'll see you guys later okay? I love you." I mumbled sadly before pressing a kiss to both of their cheeks. As I went to kiss Vanessa she backed her head away and shook her head. "Come on? Please?"

"No, schedule the appointment and find out, call me when you do." I whined sadly as she walked out and put the twins in their car seats before driving off.

"That was like a Telenovela." Viv said coming to my side. "Dammit, I wish I brought my popcorn today." She shook her head before getting serious. "But what's this about another kid huh?"

"It's Taylor." I said while texting her that we needed to meet up.

"Y/n," she grabbed my phone and stared at me sternly. "I know you're still kinda young and all, you still have that kid phase in you but you need to start taking this serious. A kids life is never a joke. My father walked out on my mom and I when I was a newborn, I'd never wish that on another person."

"I wouldn't walk out on him Vivian, what the hell?" I scoffed and grabbed my phone from her hands.

She sighed and shook her head. "I'm not saying you would, just handle your shit."

"What do you think I'm doing right now idiot?" I said sarcastically as I waved my phone around.

"Okay dont get smart with me because you're a dumbass who doesn't understand the use of condoms." I shoved my phone in my back pocket before stepping closer to her.

"You dont want me to hop on your ass Vivian so I suggest you shut the fuck up." She chuckled bitterly before crossing her arms.

"Hop on my ass? About what Y/n?" I shook my head and kept my mouth shut.

"Forget it Vivian, I'm not getting into this with you." She grabbed my arms and pulled me back as I tried to walk off.

"Ok guys..lets be civil-"

"Talk Y/n, you're always holding everything down. Talk." I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing. "Stop being a damn coward."

And that's where I snapped.