Chapter One| The Dragons

Start from the beginning

" Hilarious " His friends replied.

Compared to other batches from their school, their batch is considered most behave and haven't got anyone on the bad list. See, their school promotes good moral character and values ,to keep on with them as something like what you inherit from your parents. Their bond is also unremarkable and their batch received a teamwork award back in middle school.

" Leah moved back to Japan " Brenda sighed out, they stopped by the hall with their new lockers and studied the area where they can find their seniors. " That's a minus one for me " Patch said, as she's the type of gal who only truly opens up to Jay , Brenda and Leah back in middle school since, she likes to dissociate herself from the world and isolate herself from other people. " I miss her already " Said Jay, and his friends agreed with him. " We'll just keep in touch with her and besides, this is an opportunity for Patch to actually talk to our other classmates " Brenda said. " You're really weird, cause you're not quiet, you are savage " Jae said and Brenda nodded aggressively because, that is the characteristic that the three of them share. " You are friendly but, you don't talk to them after knowing their names " Jay said. Patch laughed a bit and thought for a while " I don't know guys I mean, I'm okay with with you two, I'm packed you know, It's like I'm already full and contented " She said.

" Yeah but, everyone is our class are friends and you're the only one who's not " Jay said. Patch paused and looked at them with disbelief. " Okay, how did you even know that? " Patch asked. " We had an open forum " Brenda said, after that Patch's facial expression got worse and she felt a sense of betrayal . " You had an open forum without me? " Patch asked. " We told you that the class will have a meeting and you weren't there, they said that they wanted to tell you face to face but, you weren't there " Brenda replied, Patch's expression uplifted with her own realization, it was true, she really wasn't there. With that, a little flashback ran into her mind about what happened that night, she was aware about that outing that the batch planned out on the first day of summer, she was forced to stay at home trying to save every glass or relics that their house has. All because of the house party blue threw out, they house can literally fall into bricks and pieces if Patch wasn't there.

" I recall that " Patch said. They moved on to the boards that has the clubs open posted, you'll write your name by the list designated to a club. " I already signed up for the worship band so, I'm okay and then, badminton cause I'm an awesome athlete " Said Jay. " I want to join the broadcasting team " Brenda said, Brenda always had that good voice, the type of voice to be heard on the radio, cooking commercials, soothing, strong and informative. " I'll go for the tambourine club for the worship service every Friday " Said Patch , she scrolled to the lists while the other two were talking,

" Great choice, that means you and I are gonna see each other a lot " Jay said, as the tambourine club does practice with the band because, they dance to the worship song every Friday. Patch groaned jokingly " I am already sick of you " She said. " Great, so me and you and Brenda are gonna have a deal " Said Jay. Patch had an uneasy feeling about it already " Bring it " She replied otherwise. " You have to make three friends a week " Said Jay. " And that means not just by knowing their names, you have to at least know their blood type " He added. " Zodiac sign, pet peeves, hobbies or crush " Brenda added.

" What is a crush ? " Patch asked sarcastically. " Please tell me that you're over math genius Joey " Said Brenda, leaning over to Patch on purpose giving her the look. " I am actually all because, he moved to another school " Patch said, giving Brenda a smile. " Anyways, what you're making me do is easy and I actually like it, I think that I can win miss congeniality award by the end of this year " Said Patch.