"So how you holding up," Lucas asked me handing me a cup of hot coffee.

"Right now I don't even know. One minute he was in a coma then he was awake talking then he was seizing everywhere."

"Everything will be okay Samaria."

"I know but now that he is awake I don't know what to do." He grabbed my hand kissing it once again. "Now you have to be there for your brother." I nodded taking another breath. "Hey I got something to tell you," he said breaking my thoughts.

"What is it?"

"I was thinking about our wedding and I think we should get married in March."

"Why March?"

He looked down stuffing his hands in his pockets. "March is when Deon was born."

"Oh."

He sighed. "I want to honor the memory of my brother and I think this is the way to do that. Is that okay with you?"

I walked up to him smiling. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him down to me. "I think that's the sweetest thing you've ever said." I pecked his lips making him smile. "I think I might be rubbing off on you."

"How so?"

"Well, when we first met you were cold and now you are all soft and cuddly." He laughed gripping my waist.

"I think you might be right. Maybe I need to go back to the old me?"

I shook my head, "If you do then that means we can't be married."

"And why is that?"

"Because I hated that guy which means there is no way in hell I can be married to him." he laughed again pulling me into him. "Then that guy will stay gone."

"Good."

It was finally my turn to see Jordan and I was nervous as hell. What if the same thing happened again, I couldn't take that again. I slowly walked in and found him looking at me. I made my way over to him not really knowing what to say or do. Instead of trying to say anything I just watched him.

"You know I'm not a statue or some art exhibit," he said smiling at me.

"Trust me I know, you aren't even close to being valuable enough," I said smiling back.

"Oh you got jokes?" I sat on the bed and grabbed his right hand squeezing it tight. "Man I've missed you little brother."

He squeezed my hand back still smiling. "No need to worry sis, I'm here now."

I sighed letting out so much needed air. I looked up to the sky thinking then I remembered something. I looked back at him and hit him on the arm. "Ouch what was that for?!"

"You got married and didn't tell me!"

His face froze then he smiled. "So, you did the same thing."

"Mines was different."

"How?"

"Because I didn't marry your best friend."

"True, but you did date one of them." I hit him again. "Just because you are in the hospital doesn't mean I can't beat your ass."

He laughed out loud again. I loved that sound. "Seriously how are you sis? Raquel told me that you were pregnant, how is the baby? A boy or a girl?"

That questioned took me back not expecting for it to come up. I had finally gotten to a point where I felt okay with everything. I could feel my heart beating faster as I tried to find an answer to his question.

A tear escaped my eye and I quickly wiped it away hoping he wouldn't see it. "What's wrong sis," he asked sitting up to meet me.

"Actually I lost the baby a while back."

"Damn I'm sorry sis. How are you holding up?"

"So far I'm doing okay. Just taking it one day at a time, trying to move on."

"Well, it looks like we both have had a rough time. How about you come here and let your brother hold you?" I smiled and climbed in next to him. He wrapped his arm around me securing me next to him.

"I've really missed you," I said closing my eyes happily.

He chuckled a little, "I never thought I would hear you say those words, think I should've recorded that in case you change your mind later." I laughed hitting him.

"Shut up. You keep on and I'm going to shoot you myself."

"Now that's cold even for you."

"Not cold, just a warning if you keep angering me."

He laughed for what felt like the hundred time. "Man it's good to be home."