Reunion

A/N: Hello!! I'm so glad to see there are actually people who like my scenarios hehe ^__^ thank you so much! It means A LOT. Sorry this one is so short, I haven't had inspiration for ages, plus school is crazy, and even during the holidays now, I have to do tons of work. I hope I'll be able to think of something when I go to Seoul for vacation next week! :-)

--

Reunion

You ran a hand through your hair and glanced at the clock. Seven-forty nine. You had forty minutes to reach the dance studio. Before you grabbed your car keys, you checked your wallet to see if you had any money, when a small piece of paper fell out. As you bent over to pick it up, you saw it was an old Polaroid of you and Kwon Jiyong, in the dance studio of the YG building. There was a tiny farewell party since you were moving the next day, and you had cake smeared all over your face in the photo, by him. That was two years ago, and you missed Korea at some points, sometimes imagining you were staring out into the streets of Seoul instead of New York.

"_____-ah," you turned your head around as you heard your name. A man stood in front of you, pale umber pullover, bright blue hair, and familiar cheeky grin.

"Jiyong," it was almost instinctive, as you embraced him. You blushed at your action, that you did not think twice before doing, "uh, hey. What're you doing here?" He chuckled and you stared at the ground of the car park. Oh god, he's still as handsome as before.

"My sister had planned this trip to visit my aunt who lives upstairs," he paused and his hand moved to the back of his neck, "and I decided to come along, because my schedules allowed it. And guess who I spotted brushing past me as she sped out of the lift." You shook your head and laughed. Before you could do or say anything, he grabbed your hand and twirled you.

"Still single?"

You laughed and nodded, a sheepish smile spreading across your face.

"Still remember that choreography that never got released? The one we were working on before you left." You thought for a while, then nodded, taking his hand in yours. Then, as if imaginary music had begun, the both of you waltzed around the parking lot, quietly switching to the hip hop part of the dance. You both didn't do it full-out of course, but you smiled at each other as you recalled the moves. You both ended in awkward positions, but we're giggling by the end of it.

"I've missed you, ______," Jiyong said to you, and embraced you. It was a magical moment, with a man you haven't seen in two years. He pecked you on the cheek, taking you by surprise.

"J-Jiyong...." You stuttered. He just smirked, as he whispered a quick "Got to go, text me," as he disappeared into the lift without a backward glance.