"Let's get out of here," Clair says through her chuckling. Her eyes are a bit puffy, but she has no tears littered on her cheeks. Clair has always been better at keeping her emotions in check, not crying at every corner. I've admired her strength since the first day I met her.

"We don't necessarily have to go home," the girls look at me confused, not sure what I'm hinting at. There was one place that I knew would provide a good time while also not being crowded by drunken idiots.

I lead Kristina and Clair to my car, excitement welling up in my chest for where I was about to bring them. The boys were the ones to initially unravel this gem of a place to me, and so I guess I could thank them for the good time we were about to have tonight.

"Where are we going?!" Clair asks, intrigued by the mystery I was keeping. I smile and keep my mouth shut, a smirk on my face. We all get into my car, actually happy about leaving the crowded club and heading for the place I had suggested.

Clair didn't need to forget about Louis by getting wasted and accidentally sleeping with some stranger; she needed her friends, and a night full of laughter. I'm still pissed at Louis for whatever he did to Clair that caused their breakup, but then again I don't know the whole story even as I wished I did.

I drive down the highway, my car getting closer and closer to the most rural part of town. "Where the hell are we?" Clair asks as I continue driving down the road with a smile on my face. Last time it had been midnight and the road was completely empty, at least tonight there had been some cars traveling down this city road.

"Don't worry, we're almost there," Clair sits back in her seat, a skeptical smile on her face. I'm betting Clair just thinks I'm taking them into a forest and leaving them there, but in reality I was just taking them to a different kind of club.

I pull into the exit, ecstatic to finally be at the place. Being in the half empty parking lot was bringing back memories, a lot of good ones that I never wanted to forget. I'd love to come back with the boys, but then again I was happy sharing this with my girls. It was time to make some new memories.

"What is this place?" Kristina asks as we all exit the car together, the music from the bar ringing through the air. It seemed rowdier tonight than the last time I'd been here, but then again the last time I had danced for like two hours without paying any mind to anything else.

"Liam brought me here almost a year ago with Niall and Zayn," I purposely leave out Louis' name, not wanting to upset Clair more than she already is. Kristina, Clair, and I walk into the bar, the smell of fried food invading our senses right as we walk into the bar.

It was practically empty, just a few tables surrounded by guys and their food. Some of the guys I recognized from the football team at school were laughing and eating in the corner, their varsity jackets tight on their toned bodies.

"I know that one," Clair says waving to the guy with dark brown hair, his chin scruffed up with stubble. He looks over at us, motioning for us to go over to their table. Clair drags Kristina and I along, her confident stride a total opposite from the one at the club.

"Hey Matty," Clair steps to the side, allowing Kristina and I to see the guys around us. Somehow with Clair we were always ending up around other people tonight, our party of three turning into a crowd of many.

"Who are your friends?" Matty asks, his tongue darting out of hi mouth to swipe across his lower lip. A shiver runs down my spine in discomfort, and Kristina reaches for my hand, her hand intertwining with mine and pulling me away from the group.

Kristina and I stand by the empty bar, away from Clair and the football players now. She looks into my eyes, concern laced in them. "We can't stop her from hooking up after a break-up, especially if that's what she wants to do." I glance back at Clair, how she had already been hanging all over Matty's arm.