65

New chapter is finally here!! I have been so busy with school guys and I hate that I haven't been able to give this story my full attention! These next few chapters are some of my favs in the book so I hope you'll like them as well! All the love xx. 

Song for the chapter: Tell Me You Love Me by Demi Lovato

~~~

"Bad at love, no I'm not good at this.

But I can't say I'm innocent, not hardly, but I'm sorry. "

I slam the door to our apartment shut, my body cold from sitting in a car with Thomas for the past two hours. Once I started talking about high school, I just couldn't stop. Thomas didn't seem disappointed in any of my choices though, he didn't react to much as I told him each story come to think of it.

"You're home early," Clair says as she looks at me from the kitchen, an apple in her hand. I roll my eyes, remembering the whole conversation with Thomas in that split second. Clair just chuckles to herself as she watches my frustration from across the room.

"The man made me open up to him without even having to try." I toss my bag onto the floor beside the coat hanger, just tossing it out of sight. "I even told him about high school." Clair's eyes widen in surprise just as I suspected they would.

"That's intense. Are you okay?" Clair asks before taking a loud bite from her apple. I shrug my shoulders, not really sure if the whole thing has sunken in deep enough for me to feel it effects yet.

I wanted to be okay with the whole thing, and I wanted it to feel like just catching up; but it didn't. It was more like catching up with a stranger, the equivalent to talking to a man I've never met. Now I had been even more vulnerable, but in a way I felt like I could breath a little bit easier now.

"He still won't tell me about why he left, or who he was once he was gone." Thomas put off telling me all the gory details from his time away, and I just had to accept that he wasn't ready. I had the knowledge that he'd be open with me one day, and somehow that was enough for now.

"Do you at least feel any better?" I nod my head slowly, not really wanting to admit that everyone was right about seeing him. It didn't open a wound today, but it also didn't create a new one. It gave me some understanding; he gave me an outlet.

"I feel like I can get it all off my chest without judgement, and I now realize that talking to him was detriment, no matter when I decided to do it." Clair walks around the counter and wraps her arms around me, the half eaten apple still in one of her hands.

"Told ya," I scoff jokingly, a smile still lingering on my face as we both pull away from the embrace. I wanted to tell Clair that I had also seen Harry, but then I'd have to tell her what we talked about. I couldn't reveal the secret that wasn't mine, at least not until Harry has told people himself.

"Yeah we get it, Clair is always the right roommate." Clair smiles brightly, a chunk of apple sitting comfortably in her cheek. She looked like a chipmunk as she continued to chew on her apple and look at her phone. I decided to go through my mail, both of us just enjoying each other's presence without speaking.

"I'm home!! Let the party officially begin." Kristina says as she walks into the room, a mountain of shopping bags on her arm. Clair and I look to each other, confused about what was in the bags and surprised that she had that many bags.

"What party are you talking about?" Clair asks, confusion laced in her voice. Kristina just smiles like a giddy kid on Christmas morning, her face bright and smile wide. Clair and I knew this wouldn't be good, especially not for Kristina.