Help

[Clockwork POV]
"Yes" he said "we need your help", my help!? He's asking for my help!? He just ordered some bitch to cut open my torso and put a bomb or something in it!!! It could kill me! He's gonna be the death of me... "With what?" I say annoyed. "Of course you don't remember the important part of why I bring you out here." He sighs, "we need you to attack Slenderman's mansion and bring Slenderman himself here". He's asking me to attack someone I don't even know!? Well I do that almost on the daily but I need to get back on track! I need to get things done to be a better person. I can't face humanity on killing people! "I'm sorry, I cant kill random people anymore! I already gotta face consequences if I wanna get back to a normal life..." I tell him. Liu then jumps in front of me and gets in my face "You must go! There is no choice!!!" He says in a rude tone.
Zelgo then pushes him away "she does have a choice and if she won't take our choice then she will have to face another consequence... probably one way worse then what she would have to do to get that so called normal life she wanted" I then snapped on him "Excuse me was that a threat!?!? I don't know who you think you are to capture me and put me in a cell then call some girl to put a metal device in me! But what really makes me laugh is that you expect me to help you!?!? How crazy do you sound!? If anything I should be getting treated better if not fairly!" "Yes I know it was a very rude meeting but I assure you there is something in this that will definitely be worth your while..."