Torture

[Clockwork Pov]

I couldn't believe what was happening, trusted him... sorta. But why, is the question. Why would he do this. But hold that thought for a sec, I heard someone coming down as Liu walked up and left Zalgo came down and walked over to the cage with the smiling sick cat Grinny behind him like a guard. Natalie, he said softly. We need to explain something.

[Zalgo Pov]

I had Grinny with me as a guard kind of. She looked at me in betrayal. I want to tell you something Natalie, It's Clockwork! she screamed at me. alright, Clockwork, there isn't just us. There are more of them. He goes by the name of Slender man. I need you to give him a piece of your mind, the killing part at least. What did he do? She asks me. Let me tell you.

[Clockwork Pov]

Zalgo said the things that he did in a sad tone, The things that he said angered me. He told me he took people from the woods but he didn't kill he hurt them, he abused them, it wasn't killing, the things he said was Torture. I bet this Slendy guy was a killer version of my dad. Zalgo then told me to come out of the cage as he unlocked it, I stepped out and looked at him, tears filling in his eyes. I couldn't tell if they were fake or not but I assumed they were real because what he told me the words even scared me. He told me to walk over to a table and lay on it, and so I did. Zalgo walked over and placed a mask on my face then took it off after three minuets or so. when he took it off laying there made my bones and me so weak. I felt exhausted. it hurt when I tried to move. He then walked over to a chest and brought over sharp painful looking objects and called Nina down.

[Nina Pov]

I heard Zalgo calling me down, i ran downstairs. Its my turn!? I said excitedly. Zalgo nodded and handed me the tools. I looked over at little ol' clocky and walked over to the table and looked at Zalgo, you can leave now! I said playing around. He nodded and left. Hello Clocky! Nina here! And a silent girl is a good girl! remember that! I started inserting the knife into her chest. Geez she was screaming my ears off my head. Blood started to splat everywhere like dude I just took this new skirt from someone and you get it all dirty!? Whatever. I then put a tracking device in the slit then sow it all up. I then give her sleeping gas. This girl really doesn't have a good memory.