Blue Woods

[Clockworks Pov]

Zalgo takes me through a long walk, Well not if I had a choice really. He just pulled me and took me through a whole bunch of wood and branch, and also mud. while we were walking he looked back at me with surprisingly a warm nice smile. I smiled back at him until he showed his sharp Perl white teeth. My smile quickly dropped into a confusing frown.Honestly I was mostly surprised then scared for he wasn't trying to kill me he was trying to be nice.

[Zalgo's Pov]

Clockwork would be perfect for my new experiment.Hopefully she doesn't find me like a disgusting creature, surely not! She has nothing to be afraid of. I am trying to help.The place we are going to would be perfect for her to stay and Arise in.

[Clockworks Pov]

We finally arrive, The place looks really, Really,Beautiful. The moon's sunlight peering through the dark trees that reach out to the sky hovering over us,and the fireflies flying and swarming around the trees and grass. But there was something odd. The moonlight wasn't a yellow or a light color. This light turned the woods blue. Blue Woods, The Blue Woods made everything seem different , it made it seem relaxing. It made it seem calm,and sweet.

[Zalgo's Pov] 

I look over at Clockwork searching around and getting used to the place, Well maybe she should. Because, She's going to be here for a VERY, Long time. I walk over to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She looks up at me with her bright emerald green eyes sparkling through the bright blue night. She looks very confused if I was her I'm sure I would be too. Now Natalie,I say to her but before I could say anything else she looks at me in a mean devilish look saying it's Clockwork!. I nod in understatement and continually start talking once again. Okay Clockwork I say questionably. There are others. She looks up at me questionably and frighted.