Reptile Figure

Clockwork Pov

It was nice. Looking up at the stars. It's been a while since I had done something like this. The stars from above made my tears running down my face sparkle. It hurt so much. Being through all the pain and abuse. I hated everything. Especially life. I was about to give up,I swear I was until...Until. I saw dark powdery black smoke with a red tint. I saw someone step out or even crawl out for that matter.He introduced himself as Zalgo. He had black rough skin like a reptile, tint of red surrounding him with red marks on him. He had bright white sharp teeth. This was definitely a demon.

Zalgo Pov 

Her name is Natalie, Natalie Ouellette. Also known as the Clockwork. She was about 14. She had a clock for an eye, and a bright green one as well. How intriguing. She would be perfect for my new subject testing. She would be amazing.

Toby Pov

walking in the woods is my least favorite thing to do. And putting out pages for Slenderman was my least Least favorite thing to do. so boooooring. I started coughing as smoke came in through the woods so I decided to follow it. Slenderman didn't like when we went far or even out of the woods it could be dangerous but.... this is for a good cause. as I was leaving the woods I saw a tall black creature in front of a girl with hazelnut brown hair and a green eye. she looked like an average girl that was frightened by the creature but when I got a little bit closer I saw that she had blood all over her with blood dripping down from her eye that was a clock? The tall black figure looked at me with a smiley grin. His teeth were deadly sharp and pure white. I had to get out of there or I would be his bait. I ran as fast as I could to get out of there and back to the mansion it was way too close.