Chapter Twenty-Seven - The Gift

Start from the beginning

"Fuck Hermione-" he growled.

"Draco, I'm nearly there..." I told him.

It was like my comment gave him energy, he grabbed my hips and pounded me furiously. I cried out, holding on to the counter for dear life and gushing hot juices came flowing down my legs. I gripped Draco's arm holding my breast as he continued to pound a few more times before he swore aloud finding a release of his own. He slowed down his thrusts as I felt waves of him squirt into me and we leaned on the breakfast counter, catching our breath. I could feel him calm inside me and I tensed my inner muscles squeezing him out of me. He smiled at me and we both sat up. He put himself away and I turned to face him.

"Not a bad way to wake up huh?" I said to him as I held a strawberry to his mouth. He bit the strawberry and swooped me into his arms kissing me.

"You are so beautiful Hermione. How did I ever get so lucky as to have you in my life?" He told me.

"And so the Lion fell in love with the Snake." I said. It was a line out of one of my muggle novels, I had just switched up some words.

"What a lucky Snake." He whispered.

I looked at him questioningly and he laughed letting me go. "Yes, I've read Twilight. If only vampires and werewolves were really like that huh?" He said.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS MIONE!!!"

Our heads whipped towards the direction of the other room instantly. Oh. My. Godrick. Ginny's here.

Draco scourgified the drops of come on the tiles and I cleaned up my legs. I moved to the sink and washed my hands while Draco checked his fly. I took over from the pan cooking on it's own and began to cook the pancakes myself. They were almost finished. Draco washed his hands and finished off the strawberries.

Ginny burst through the door.

"Morning Gin." I smiled at her and she looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Merry Christmas Ginny." Draco said in a low voice.

"Merry Christmas lovebirds." She said walking around the kitchen. Her eyes darted back and forth furiously trying to find something out of place that would give us away.

"Pancakes?" I offered.

Ginny gave up. "Yes please! Blaise and I told mum we were coming here for breakfast. I'll set the table shall I?" She left the room.

Draco looked at me. I looked at him and we laughed. We knew how close it could have been had we just been a minute behind everything that just happened.

He finished the strawberries and put them in the fridge to cool again.

"I'd better find Blaise and wish him Merry Christmas too." He told me. He kissed my head and hugged me from behind. "You are one terribly sexy minx Miss Granger. Best Christmas present ever."

I snuck in a shower before breakfast and as I was getting changed, Ginny came into my room.

"Nice choice of wardrobe this morning, Mione." She smirked at me as she sat on my bed.

I blushed and she squealed. "YES! I'm right aren't I? You and Draco finally went there!"

I gave her a coy smile and she bounced on my bed. "Well? How was it?" She asked glowing with excitement.

"It was amazing, Ginny." I told her sitting on my bed with her in my underwear.

"He was gentle and sweet but passionate. He handled me in a way that I'd never felt before and it was so weird. If anything, the strongest feeling I felt was safe. Like nothing could ever hurt me again." I told her. "He was soft and loving and DOMINATING and oh, Ginny, I LOVED IT!"