Chapter 2

It's been a day after our trip to Diagon Alley, James was ignoring me since yesterday after I ran away with his beloved Lily.

Sirius was now staying with us until the  day we leave for Hogwarts which a day away, for some reason I felt excited and nervous at the same time.

New school, meant new people and I wasn't that good with people.

"Sierra!" Sirius called out to me as he stood by my doorframe, I looked over to him then went back to packing my stuff.

"Sierra!" He calls again, this time his voice was nearer but I decide to ignore it.

"Sierra!" He calls for the third time.

"What?" I ask, looking over at him only to find my face inches from his.

His eyes were flicking from my eyes to my lips and I'm pretty sure I was blushing by now; Sirius was inching closer while I was trying to get myself to move away but it felt like I was glued to the floor.

"Padfoot!" James exclaims from behind him causing us both to jump away from each other and look at my brother who had a raised eyebrow at us.

"Care to explain what's happening?" He questions, Sirius scratches his head probably trying to find a way out of this.

"We were having a staring contest" I answer absentmindedly.

"Who won then?" James asks us causing me to smirk so his buying it, Sirius owes me for this big time.

"We wouldn't know, you sorta graced us with your presence" I tell him, He nods his head and walks away.

what was that? I turn to look at Sirius who was trying to avoid my eyes.

"you can leave now and by the way you owe me big time" I tell him, he nods at me before disappearing out the door.

I sigh, trying to get my thoughts together but right now I was thankful that James popped up somehow and stopped me from doing something I'd regret later on.

Sirius Black was nothing but a playboy that love fooling around and just making jokes about life.

He wasn't good for me and I needed to remember that.

A tap on my window stirs me away from thoughts and there on the windowsill was my owl Squak, don't judge me okay I'm not good with names.

I open it and he comes swooping in, dropping a letter on my bed.

"Thanks Squak, now come here" I tell my owl, gesturing to his cage in which he immediately flies into to.

I give him a treat before locking the cage and grabbing the letter from
my bed.

the letter was from Leila, one of my friends at Beauxbatons.

My names was elegantly written at the back of the envelope, the letter inside was written a bit messier.

Dear Sierra,

why didn't you tell me us weren't coming back for our sixth year? whose going to sneak in ice cream to our room now? give me advice on boys? tell me to study? help me study?

you as worse as my ex boyfriend with you not telling me you were leaving and not coming back but in all sincerity I'm gonna miss you so much!

Dylan told me that we could always visit you there and see what's up in London or you could always visit us here.

God I'm starting to get all mushy because of you so feel very honoured about that.

anyways, were already missing you and don't you dare forget about us, tell your parents hi from us and you can tell James that too.

love lots,
Leila and Dylan (not that she wrote a thing)

I couldn't help but laugh at what Leila wrote and miss them at the same time.

I walk over my desk, grab a quill and paper to write down a reply to my two friends.

Dear Leila and Dylan,

You missing me, won't compare to how much I'll miss our late night talks, our study sessions and sneaking out to get food from kitchen.

Leila please try passing at least one subject without, your smarter than you think you are.

Dylan, please try to always keep an eye out for Leila; she'll need it.

I hope you guys don't replace because I'm completely irreplaceable.

Love you guys and will miss you.

Love lots,
Sierra

P.S. if you ever visit, I'll give you a personal tour of this place.

Once I finished, I looked over to Squak who was resting is cage and decided to send it to them tomorrow instead so my owl can get the rest he deserves.

"Sierra, time for dinner" James knocks on my doorway with a smirk.

I make my way over to him with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" I ask him, he shakes his head and leaves me there.

I can conclude my brother was going crazy and school hasn't even started yet.

Read. Vote. Comment. Love ya ❤️