Chapter 6

I spent the first half of the train ride either reading or sleeping. James had disappeared minutes ago to join Lily at the prefect's cabin while Remus went off to find some food. leaving me with Peter and Sirius.

"Which house do you want to be sorted in Sierra?" Peter asks me with a smile, I put the book I was reading down and gave him an unsure glance.

"Well, I never really thought about it but I guess I'll go with Gryffindor considering your all there" I say, looking over at Sirius who had a smile on his face.

"What's got you all smiling?" I question, pointing a finger at him.

"Can't tell" He answers, standing up and winking at me before disappearing out the door.

I glance over at Peter who just shakes his head at me.

"I'm back, where's Sirius?" Remus asks once gets back. I shake my head, honestly not knowing where his friend was.

"He must be with Carly" Peter speaks up but immediately clamps up and goes back to what he was doing.

"I didn't know that they got back together" Remus says, rubbing the back of his head as he took a sit beside me.

So this Carly chick was Sirius ex-girlfriend or former ex-girlfriend with Sirius you never really know but for some reason I felt a pang of jealousy which I shrugged off almost immediately,

"Sierra, is something wrong?" Remus asks, I give him a thumbs up and hid behind the book I was reading before.

Minutes later, James had appeared by the door with an annoyed look.

"You alright there, Prongs?" Remus asks with a slightly confused look on his face. James shrugs him off and plops down on the seat beside me.

"What are you reading?" James questions me with a small smile causing me to raise an eyebrow. My brother usually never cared about what I read or what I did unless it concerned him.

"You really wanna know?" I question back with the same confused look that Remus was wearing.