Chapter 5

"Sierra?" Sirius calls my name, I look around and see him standing by my door with his trunk in hand.

"What?" I ask, rubbing my temples.

Truth be told I wasn't feeling that well and I was close to passing out any minute now.

"Just wanted to know if you needed help" he tells me before I could answer James appears beside Sirius with a grin on his face.

"Glad you two are talking again" He says with a whistle which I just shrugged off.

"Why are you so happy?" I question, James wasn't a morning person so seeing him happy and smiling at 7 in the morning was a big surprise to me.

"Not telling" He answers, pretending to be zipping up his lips.

"If you ask me, it has something to do with seeing Evans again" Sirius says causing my brother to nudge him on the side, I would have laughed but I suddenly felt like the room started spinning.

"Sierra are you alright?" James asks with a concerned look, I give him a thumbs up.

"I don't think she's alright" Sirius points out as the boy beside him nods his head in agreement.

"It's just jitters, you know about going to a new school and meeting new people" I tell them, trying to get both of them off my back.

"Well sis, you don't have to worry about anything as long you stick with us!" James says, walking into my room and slinging his arm on my shoulder.

"James is absolutely right! You already know the only people worth knowing in all of Hogwarts" Sirius agrees from where he stood, I snort and shrug James arm off me.

"You make me laugh" I tell them with a fake laugh causing both of them to roll their eyes at me.

"It's time to go!" My mom calls from downstairs.

"Well I better start packing my trunk" My brother says, walking out of my room.

I roll my eyes at my brother's retreating figure, typical James.

"Need help bringing your trunk downstairs?" Sirius asks, I look up and see him standing in front of me. How did I not notice  him walking over to me?

I step away from him and reach to grab my trunk from the wall beside me but instead of getting a hold of it's handle, I got a hold of Sirius's hand which sent a spark of electricity to run through my body.

"Sierra I-" but his words were cut off by my hand slapping his hand off the handle.

"Ouch! What was that for!?" He exclaimed as he fanned his hand around. I grabbed my trunk and I headed to the door, I blew him a kiss.

"Won't happen next time I promise!" I tell him before completely making my way downstairs where my mom stood with her hands crossed over her chest.

"Where is your brother and Sirius?" She question, I shake my head and walk over to where dad stood with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" I ask, raising an eyebrow back at him.

"Nothing" He says pursing his lips to hide a smile.

Let's just say it took us a total of 2 hours to get to Kings Cross which is all James's fault in my opinion and I'm pretty sure mom's too.

"James please behave and promise me you'll take care of your sister, help her around or just do what a normal brother would do in situations like this" my mom tells my brother who was nowhere near paying attention on what she was saying.

"James do you hear me?" She says, frustration seeping into to her tone. James look up at her and gives her nod before joining Sirius and Remus by the trains entrance.

"I swear that boy" Our mother mutter with a sigh, I smile at her and give her a hug.

"Sierra try to make friends alright and also try to stay away from trouble" She whispers, I mumble a yes before letting go of her and walking over to where my brother stood who immediately slings an arm around my shoulders.

"You ready for your first day at your new school?" He asks me with a grin.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I answer with a slightly unsure tone.

"You got us so no worries" Sirius says as he too places his arm on my shoulder.

For some reason his words made me feel safe, secure and at home.

"maybe Hogwarts won't be so bad after all" I thought as I smiled at the two baboons beside me.

Update! Sorry if its a little late, got a lot going on at the moment with school, family and school.

What do you guys think will happen on her first day or her sorting at least? what house will she get sorted too? comment down or thoughts or you can message me if your shy.

Thanks for reading!
Read. Vote. Comment ❤️