Chapter 7

"Hufflepuff" The sorting hat exclaimed as a little boy hopped out of the stool and joined his new house.

Nobody told me that the sorting was done infront of everyone and right now, I was beyond nervous. My palms were sweating and my mind was running with questions and thoughts that I can't even comprehend at the moment.

I decide to look back at the Gryffindor table. Sirius was the first person I saw and as soon as our eyes meet, He gave a thumbs up before patting Remus and James on the back and pointing at me. My brother also gave me a thumbs up while Remus gave me a smile.

"I can do this" I mentally tell myself.

More claps and cheers are heard as the last first year takes his seat to join his house.

"Sierra Potter" Professor McGonagall calls my name.

"Breathe, Sierra"

I walk up to the stool and as soon as I was sat down the professor puts the sorting hat on my head.

"Hmmm, another Potter, huh?" It says causing me to snort which the hat ignores.

"Brave like Gryffindor but Pure like Slytherin, where to put you?"

"Gryffindor?" I say, trying to at least sway the hats opinion on which house to me in.

"I'm making the decision's here" It tells me in mocking tone making me roll
my eyes.

"Fine, make your bloody decision already"

"Gryffindor!" The hat finally exclaims. I sigh in relief once Professor McGonagall had removed the hat on my head and I was off stool.

James and Sirius ran over to the center of the hall to hug me causing me to laugh which was the exact same thing Remus was doing from where he was watching.

"Mr. Potter and Mr. Black, maybe could continue your little celebration over at the Gryffindor table" Professor Dumbledore says with a small smile from where he sat. This made me bow my head and drag the two boys beside me to the table where more cheers and claps greeted me.

"Gryffindor, huh?" Remus tells me with a laugh.

"Looks like I'm stuck with the four of you" I say with a grin.

"And me" Lily exclaims as she makes her way to me.

"And you" I retort before she pulled me for a hug which James joined in on seconds later causing the red head to pinch his arm so he would let go.

"That hurt Evans" My brother says to which Lily rolled her eyes too.

"Break it up because dinner is served!" Sirius exclaims causing all of us to look his way and laugh.

Everything was turning out fine so far, fingers crossed it will last until Christmas break at least because with the boys, I don't "fine" would be a word to describe how my first year here in Hogwarts will be.

So here's an update, sorry if it took so long. School has been hectic as ever so please forgive me if I don't update regularly but I promise I'll try.

Tell me what you think! I'd love to hear from all of you!

By the way, I also have a Fred Weasley and a Draco Malfoy fanfic coming up soon hopefully.

love you all!