Chapter 14

Williams POV:
Her heart rate was to fast. The beeps were far to close together and her breathing was to hard. "Amber! It's happening again!" I yelled to our pack doctor Amber. Her small frame came running back into the room. Her arms carrying all sorts of bottles and sticks. Her long grey hair rested gently on the ground as her body sped around putting bottles and sticks down in a long line.
"What's happening Amber?" I asked panicked. She just looked at me like I was an idiot.
"She's remembering a past event." She picked up a bottle and shook it. "If you focus hard enough you'll be able to see as well." Her Indian accent was strong as she shook the bottle. Then she began to speak in a low whisper, words that I couldn't understand.
My mind began to focus on her, I thought about her eyes and how beautiful they were. I thought about her lips and how kissable they looked. Soon I began to see glimpse's of her memories. A woman's face, I couldn't see the detail but she appeared to be older. Her hair a dark grey, it went to her hips. Her nose was pointed and had a black spot near her eye. She seemed to be on the heavier side. Her smile was wickedly evil.
Her lips began to move, I couldn't hear the words but I felt Scarlett's fear course through her body into mine. The woman laughed and a man came into the room then. Carrying a whip in his hand. For a second it was like a black curtain was over my eyes I could only hear the cracking of the whip, then the softest voice echoing "Slave."
The curtain was pulled and I could clearly see the mans face. It was an old friend of mine, his name was Talon. His face looked younger, more like a small child than the man I knew. His eyes were demonic. He was whipping Scarlett. Over and over again. I could clearly hear her screams, and feel the pain of the whip against my body.
"William! Son! Snap out of it!" My dad was shaking me. I blinked a few times and the visions left me. I stared at her as dad screamed at me what was going on.
Her lips were in a tight line pressed together. Her eyes were tightly shut and the fluttered uncontrollably. My poor baby.
"William! What is going on?" My dad yelled. I could hear Layne gasp in the back round.
"Daddy, Willy what's wrong with Scarlett?" She asked softly before running over to her and taking her hand. I smiled softly at Layne small gesture and put my hand on her shoulder.
"She is going to be ok. She just got scared." I said gently. Alice came in then seeing Scarlett on the bed her eyes got wide.
"Willy is she ok?" Her voice quivered.
" Yea Alice Scar is ok. She is just scared so she took a nap. Come on let's go play dollies?" Layne said comforting Alice. They both ran off to play. My dad looked away from where the girls had ran to me. His face was stone cold.
"What was that all about William? Why were you watching her mind?" He said. His voice was chilling.
"She is hurting dad. Her mind was cold, and she is in so much pain. I want to help her. Dad, Talon was in her memories. He was abusing her!" I whisper shouted.
"Talon? A chamber keeper? I would never believe that. Are you sure it was him? Not someone else?" His voice was less chilling. Now just worried.
"Yes. It was definitely him. And a women. With a big black thing next to her eye and hop length grey hair. She was wickedly evil." I looked back to Scarlett seeing her face relax, her eye brows were no longer scrunched up. Her lips looked plump and kissable. She was so beautiful.
"That women. You said she had a black dot by her eye?" Dad asked. His voice sounded scared. I looked at him. His eyes were the same.
"Yea. That's what I said." I said wearily.
"And you said she had an evil aura?" He asked again.
"Yes." I said.
"Are you sure William." He said panicking.
"Yes dad. What's going on?" I said standing up.
"It was Jezebel. That's who Scarlett was saying was going to kill her. Son, I just got off the phone with her. She's coming this way." His voice was panicked. My mind raced.
"Master William?" Her voice rang through the room, enhancing the growing tension.