Chapter 1

"Hello! Today is 2nd May 2017 and 'Night Night' is back with Jaehyun and Johnny from NCT.'

The radio host, Min Dongmin began the show with the conventional introduction which was followed by Johnny and Jaehyun's as well.

Today is more of a Jaehyun day at the broadcast but Jaehyun and Johnny has no clue about it.  Reading out a random picked love letter from all the letters Jaehyun had recieved so far. That's what today is all about. Since the other members except Johnny confirmed that Jaehyun receives the most love letters in the group, the producers decided to do this to make the show more delightful by telling him about it on the broadcast as a surprise event. Jaehyun will be asked to pick one letter from a box full of all the letters and he will be the one to read it out as well.

As the show airs, Jaehyun follows the script and picks a random letter out of it. He reads it loud enough to make the words clearer and prominent for listeners to hear well.

Jaehyun: Hello. I've just become a high school senior and I'm hoping to share this story with you. Six years ago when I entered middle school, I had to pass by the senior's class to go to the assembly hall for my first class of P.E. But when I saw this one male senior, I found myself automatically saying, "Wow amazing..." I guess I wasn't the only one who thought that, as all the friends I was with at the time also fell for that senior.

In our second semester, by some miracle, our class' P.E. time clashed with that senior's class' P.E. time. So my friends and I didn't do what was required of our P.E. class, and instead, just swooned over that senior playing futsal. He wore khaki-colored padding and had both hands in his pockets, playing futsal.

I thought he was just handsome, but wow, he was so good at futsal too. Anyway, my friends and I would often pretend to go to the assembly hall just so we could see his face again by passing by the senior's class. Also, when we heard the senior was going to be singing at our school festival, we competed fiercely for the first row seats, all so we could film him directly and cherish it.

One day, I coincidentally walked into the senior while I was walking by the hall, and I fell over. But the senior asked, "Are you ok? You're ok?" multiple times, and I was so moved I felt like crying inside. I thought he was just handsome...

Johnny: But he's also kind!

Jaehyun: To the senior who gave me beautiful memories during middle school, I'd like to call you 'sunbaenim' confidently, at least once... 'Wait'

'Wow!'

Shindong Middle School's Jung Jaehyun senior, I really liked you.

Upon reading this, Jaehyun was too shook to even say a word. He was having goosebumps, and his ears were turning red because he became so shy. The staff then told them that Hyejung is outside the recording room and they are supposed to ask her to enter. With that, Jaehyun said 'Hyejung Hoobae, where are you?' Seconds after, she enters. With her entrance, both Johnny and Jaehyun became shocked as she is really pretty, she had long, straight black hair, pale skin and she was very tall. Jaehyun was still extremely shy though he managed to say a hello. He did acknowledge how pretty she was, but he kept thinking that  something was weird as he did remember the Hyejung who wrote the letter four years back very clearly.