14. Trust isn't given to everyone

Começar do início

- It's okay, Gillian, you can come in, he tells me chuckling. I sigh and reopen the door, not daring to look at them. I stay near the frame door as I keep drinking the blood nervously. How are you, baby?

- I'm good, yep,.. I'm good, I say feeling uncomfortable in front of them so I look everywhere around the room. The three of them chuckles.

- Come on, Boo, are you trying to make me believe that you never saw a woman and a man in the same bed? I'm pretty sure you already experienced it, says, my uncle while smirking. I roll my eyes as I hear my dad groaning.

- Maybe, but it's different right now.

- And why is that? He keeps asking.

- Let's go back to what we were talking about, suggests, my dad before clearing his throat. I know he hates when someone or I mention my sexual life and I kinda have to thank him right now for escaping me from the interrogation. How do we know that this journal will hold the location of the grimoire? We're really going to take the word of this vampire? He seemed like a bit of a dimwit.

- In lieu of any other options, answers, my uncle. I walk a bit more into dad's room.

- OK, what exactly is a grimoire, anyway? Questions, Elena as she frowns confused.

- Every spell that a witch casts is unique unto itself, so every witch would document their work, I explain her as I finish my blood bag. I glance at my father and see him smiling proudly at me.

- What about our mystery vampire? Dimwit obviously wasn't working alone, so whoever's out there knows who we are, I frown as I remember this girl, Anna. She is so weird and familiar but I don't know why because I never saw her before. I'm pretty sure she was at the cafeteria when black hoodie attacked Elena and almost killed me.

- And I don't like that disadvantage, so... my uncle claps his hands together. Chop, chop. He smirks to me and walks out of the bedroom but before it, he turns around and looks at the three of us. You know, I really like this whole menage a threesome team thing. It's got a bit of a kink to it, he chuckles and leaves. Don't screw it up, screams, Uncle Damon. I roll my eyes and shake my head to his not amusing joke.

- He doesn't... Starts saying, Elena but dad stops her by puting one of his finger over her lips and then tapped two times on his ear to say that Damon can hear them. She nods, realizing. Dad turns his head to me and smiles again.

- So, what do you need help with, baby?

- Humm... I keep frowning as I think of Anna and remember my homework. It actually got me kind of lost on why i came in my father's bedroom... My paper! Oh yeah, my English paper. I don't know why, I don't get it. I feel like all I'm writing sucks.

- I'll help you with it, I thank him and walk quickly out but he stops me. Are you sure you're okay? You became weird when I mentioned the others possible vampires, I shake my head and shrug at the same time before leaving without saying anything.

Katherine's P.O.V

Flashback 1864

Last night, After I showed him what a vampire can do, Damon and I went to my bedroom. I have to admit that playing with the Salvatore brothers is way more fun than I would have imagine. But I hope that my little game won't turn back on me... Which I think already did with one of them... The both of us are under the covers in my bed and Damon tickles me making me giggling loudly.

- What are you doing? Stop it! I tell him pulling the covers down and Damon pops his head up next to mine. He wraps his arm around my waist and smiles.