𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Start from the beginning

his thumb moved in circles around my clit and his fingers were hitting all the right places, "you hate me right? your body seems to think otherwise." he smirked against my lips pulling away. I held his hand before he could pull them out, I didn't want him to stop.

"don't worry we're not finished, sweetheart." 

he pushed my body down to lay across the suede couch and he stood over me, I was disgusted to admit it but from this angle, his looks could send shudders up my back.

"let me tell you something though, just cause you're with me right now doesn't mean shit and if you wanna keep your shitty friends I would suggest you keep this between us."

"likewise jaeger."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒔."

his boxers dressed the floor and what was left was his manhood, "don't stare too hard might wanna chicken out darling." the curvature of his body was godly and the way his v-line was defined was divine.

"I'm not a pussy."

"then show me."

I nearly choked at the way the words came out so easily for him, "don't say it like that." I covered my face hiding my embarrassment.

calloused hands grabbed for mine moving them out of the way, "too vulgar for you babe?" I only stared back trying to lift my body up, "lay back. did I say get up?" he was forceful and brute and there was no way I would be able to get any control over him.

"move again and you can kiss using your hands goodbye."

"what are you gonna do cut them off?"

he huffed in irritation holding me down by my shoulders, "maybe it's time to do something else instead of being a smart ass yeah?"

I knew exactly what he meant, my mind was running in circles trying to talk myself down from freaking out. I've never done THAT to anyone? how the fuck was I supposed to do it to a man that would probably spit in my face if I fucked up?

"I've never done that."

"Trust me it's not hard to tell, don't tell me you're a virgin."

"no! I'm not I just never did that."

he got off me spreading his legs slightly and leaning back into the seat, "well let's fix that, come here." he wrapped his hand around me lightly pushing me off the couch and practically commanding me to sit on my knees in front of me. I shivered at the sight of him, he was big and I had a mean gag reflex. 

his hands tangled into my hair, "I'll guide you, I'll try to be nice."

he leaned my head forward and my lips parted, I wasn't a sex expert but I had seen enough raunchy videos to give it my best shot; I kissed at the tip and I heard a sharp hiss from the green-eyed boy. he was sensitive. I took the reaction as a good sign and let my tongue swirl at the tip of his head slightly moving down a bit more and bobbing my head slowly.