I swallowed not knowing if I should say my real name. If Mo mentioned my name to him he might just arrest me out of hate.

"I'm Mike Livingston and this is buddy Luther Witherspoon." Nick patted my back.

Lord help us.

Carter bit his bottom lip. "Y'all new to town?"

"Yea we just moved up here last week. Where we came from you could park anywhere. We didn't know we couldn't park here." Nick explained.

Carter nodded and tucked his ticket book in his back pocket. "Ight. I'm letting y'all off. Just don't do it again."

"Yes sir." Nick said and Carter walked away. I rolled up my window and we both did a sigh of relief.

"Damn that was close." Nick pulled out his gun and placed it back in the glove department. There was another knock on the window and it was Carter's ass.

FUCK!

"Yes Officer?" Nick asked nervously scared that he saw him put the gun back.

"Welcome to Chicago boys." He spoke with a devilish smirk then turned around crossing the street entering the building.

I rolled the window up again and rubbed my hand down my face.

"You're Welcome."

"What?" I asked confused.

"You should thank me." He said.

"For what?"

"You gotta' admit I got us out of this one."

I smiled. "Yea bro. You did. My bad for doubting you."

"Mhm. Now lets get going Luther." Nick joked.

"On it Mike." I started up the car and pulled off heading for our next stop. There was still a lot of questions that needed to be answered about this Carter fella. And I wasn't stopping until I found out every little thing.
*

*

*

Monica

"So I took a week off from work to rest. Maybe this is what I needed anyways." I told Morgan eating a bowl of oatmeal. I was catching her up on everything that's been going on.

"Well damn sis. I don't know what to say. How is King taking it?"

I sighed. "You know he didn't take it well."

"So what's gonna happen between y'all."

I played with the strawberries that were in the oatmeal. "Honestly I don't know. I love King I do, but he just needs to be more understanding and accept my mistakes before I can move on with him."

"Yea girl. I feel ya." Morgan said. "Garcia!" I heard a guard scream her name.

"Girl I gotta go. Since I get one call a week I'll call you next week."

"Bye girl. Take care." I hung up and went over to the fridge grabbing a juice box.

The door bell rung and I peeped through the blinds to see that it was Carter.

"I don't want company right now." I semi yelled so he could hear me through the thick glass.

"Let me talk to you."

"You can call me." I shut the blinds and took a seat on the couch. The doctor told me to rest and stay stress free and that's exactly what I was gonna do.

Morgan

"Let's move it inmate." Two guards pulled the back of my jumpsuit and dragged me towards the visitation room.

One held me against the wall while the other grabbed his keys unlocking the visitation room. I was confused as hell. No one is here in Texas and I know Mo didn't drive all the way down here that fast. So who could it be?

As soon as I walked to the tables my eyes set on the devil its self. Rosetta.

The guards chained my arms and hands down to the table and chair then stood in the back not giving us much privacy.

"Hello there old friend. Miss me?"

"Bitch didn't Mo dead your ass." My teeth gridded together.

"No hunny. She might've got rid of Queen but I'm still here."

"Well what the fuck you want?"

"First I need you to calm down." She pointed her long cat nails in my face.

I rolled my eyes.

"Where's Monica?" She questioned.

I laughed. "Really? You think I'm gonna tell you where she is so you can harass her and ruin her life again? Why won't you just give up Rosetta! Leave her alone!"

I'm gonna ask you again. "Where is she?"

"Up your ass and around the corner."

Rosetta slapped me and I hopped up from the seat only to me snatched back down the chains. She got ahold of my jumpsuit and pulled me closer in her face.

"Listen Morg. I don't have time to be playing games with you all day."

I spit in her face and headed butter her. She let my suit go grabbing her head. Since I couldn't hit or kick her ass I had to use what I had.

The guards ran over grabbing me.

"No leave her. I'm done with her yet." She wiped her face.

A girl came from around the corner. "Is this her?" The girl asked.

"Yup." Rosetta said answering her question.

"Who's this?" I looked the girl standing next to Rosetta up and down.

"This is my little sister." Rosetta said.

The girl smiled and looked at me.

"Joseline." Rosetta added.

Bet y'all didn't see that coming!