h.im

y/n's

of course it's him. it's him you love

"what kind of question is that? do you really want my honest answer?" i ask, eyes squinted at the taller.

"of course i do," donghyuck sulks towards me, though it's clear he's trying not to.

"honestly, i want him. i love him. don't get me wrong, i loved you, but in some way, now i resent you. you were my meaning and you walked out on me. lucas, well, lucas came in and started to make me okay," i keep myself on the floor, facing him, but not looking towards his eyes. those eyes were always my weakness.

"why didn't you just say that! for fucks sake y/n. you know i love you, but you were gonna let us live in a fake marriage. i hate fake love! i- i hate you," haechan spits, his eyes growing glassy. it's clear he doesn't mean the last part, but it still hurts.

"then why are you here! you knew how i felt; you knew i was still healing! i was prepared to heal with you, to love you again. it's not my fault you still act like a child!" i spit back, i didn't mean that either.

"im sorry," we both speak, voices cracked, eyes teary. then the strangest thing happens. donghyuck engulfs me into a warm hug and it causes my heart to skip a beat. i remember only twice receiving a hug like this from him. when he confessed to loving me, and right before he disappeared.

no-one's pov

at that moment the two become choked up. now letting the tears fall, they don't dare look each other in the eyes. they stay like they are, arms wrapped around each other, breaths hitting the others neck. the two forgot, only momentarily, that there are others around and continue this action until someone speaks up.

"i- i love you still, just not as a lover kind of love. i still want to talk and laugh with you, and smile and cry with you, but as friends, nothing more. nothing less. can- can we try that haechan, hyuckie?" you speak to the taller, head still placed in the crook of his neck. although he can't seem to meet your eyes, he can feel said words are true, and he wants the same thing. even if he longs for more, the boy understands that it's not him you want anymore, he accepts that, and now he let's you go.

"he's still there," his lips twirl into an all too readable smile. you can tell he will be okay, he will be able to move on soon.

you give a quick, simple nod before running off, running to lucas. the rest just watch you run, your cheeks reddening in the crisp air. you go to the hotel. you go to him. 

after bumping into countless strangers, nearly getting hit by a car, and literally losing both your shoes, you reach the hotel. lucas looks over to you, frown turning to a smile, but once he sees your open and bruised feet, he frowns again.

"you're bleeding," he sulks, his hand waving towards someone, telling them to go get bandages and proper cleaning tools.

"who cares! lucas, no wong yukhei, huang xu xi, i love you and i-i know you said no before, and i know you may not feel the same. you came around and just acted all hot and kinky but you showed your other sides. your sweet side and you showed you cared about me in some way. you brought a new feeling, a new hope to me, i know you said no to this question before but i feel like you objected for some reason so," your mouth doesn't stop moving as you try to express all my feelings through my words, but ultimately fail.

"yes i would love to marry you," the boy speaks happily, his smile covering so much of his face. his eyes become small crescent moons due to how hard he smiles, but still he manages to look at your gorgeous face. you follow suit, a bright smile creeping into your face.

"i know im not wearing proper clothes, but let's do it now," his words are strange to you. why is he so eager now?

"the deadline is today after all!" he laughs at your puzzled expression before you realize he's right.

"let's do it," you smile up at the boy with hearts basically spilling from your eyes. the priest, for some reason still there, then allows you both to say your vows.

"you already said yours i guess," says lucas, causing a small giggle to escape you.

"well y/n, you don't even know much about me or my past. im grateful that you never asked, im so happy you knew it was never really the time. you loved me despite my flaws and despite hardly ever knowing any of the complicated this about me. i really hope that i can grow comfortable enough to tell you every detail you may want to know, and i hope that you tell me everything too. i know we will be happy and with you, im sure there won't ever be a dull moment," it's clear he has so much more to say, you can see it in his teary eyes.

"why are you crying," you ask, unaware that you were tearing up yourself. you knew why though. just like you knew you would marry him. of course it's him. it's him you love.

"im crying because you're so perfect, and somehow i managed to get you. even if i couldn't handle you before," he speaks the simple words, but causes so many more tears to surface. they warm your face as they fall.

lucas's pov

it's you, i love you.

y/n's pov

it's him, i love him. he continues what he was saying before.

"the point of all that, i love you, i want to marry you and fuck you and give you all my children. i want to be happy with you for as long as possible," he smiles at me again. even though we're both crying messes, he still manages to make me laugh.

"you may now kiss your spouse," the other person says, neither lucas or i hesitate to follow orders.

it's him i love, it's him i married, and it's him i would choose over and over again. to think this all started with some hands.

it's him.

the end.

a/n
ooof yallsters! my mom has been keeping the computer to herself and it takes so long typing on my phone ughhhh but anyways here's a new chapter ;) final chapter :'((

bye???¿¿

..

...

whyareyou stillreading...??«??

...

....   

..

........

...

....FINE

...

...stOp

...

..

..maybeasequel????