l.

y/n's pov

'his l.ips they're so pink and full and cute, i take that back they're sexy lips. i just want to feel them'

the next day i wake up earlier so that i can eat a proper breakfast, which is odd because i basically never eat a proper breakfast anymore. i hope i'll see him again.

i eat my egg and avocado toast and drink my lemonade as i walk around to find my work shoes. after finishing i set the dish in my dishwasher and check the time. i have to run again! gosh i hate cardio.

i quickly grab my needs for the day and run to the train station, feeling the weather getting colder as heat rises to my nose, cheeks, eartips, and chin. my damp hair seems to turn to ice as it gets cold and tickles my neck.

panting, i have finally gotten here. i see him again. he looks so cold.

his eyes peer softly into mine making me feel strange

his eyes peer softly into mine making me feel strange. his ears are so red i just want to hug his face to make him feel warmer. maybe i can talk to him, well maybe i should. after arguing with myself about it (cause that's totally normal) i decide to approach him.

"hello," i say softly as i stand near him. i study his expression and he studies mine, he looks somewhat surprised. i think i interrupted his thinking. oops.

he opens his mouth to say something as the bus honks at everyone to get one, he politely bows an mumbles to himself as we board the bus

he opens his mouth to say something as the bus honks at everyone to get one, he politely bows an mumbles to himself as we board the bus. we are forced to sit close but too far to comfortably talk. i sigh as i study his features again.

his l.ips they're so pink and full and cute, i take that back they're sexy lips. i just want to feel them. the bus moves really quickly as im flung back onto his lap. he seems so shocked by my presence, it's cute. i quickly stand and bow and apologize as i walk back to my spot, holding tightly onto the handle provided.

i sigh as we both walk into my work building again. i have been sighing too much lately. it's his fault. him existing at the sane time in the same place as me is stressful enough.

as the day goes by mark comes in to work along with taeyong, winwin, and jungwoo. all of the guys working here are attractive but the all view me as a little sister figure. hmph. i notice the man from the bus talks to all of them but laughs and smiles alot as they speak.

he also glances at me every so often. my thoughts are interrupted as bus guy finally approaches me.

"sorry about the bus earlier, im usually nothing like that haha," he smiles warmly as he looks at me with an unknown emotion in his eyes. i can't tell what emotion it is though. im still in awe at his face i don't realize how gorgeous his voice is. i don't remember what it even sounded like.

"oh that's okay, im sorry i fell on you sir

"oh that's okay, im sorry i fell on you sir. oh, im y/n by the way," i smile as confidently as i can at the tall figure in front of me, hoping he'll say something else.

"it's alright y/n, im lucas. i like how you call me sir, suits me well since im your new owner," he smirks mischievously at me, now i recognize what emotion his eyes are showing. his voice is so smooth and deep, but at the same time childlike.

"m-my what," i question him with wide eyes. this man, he seemed so nice so cute. what the hell.

"sorry, i think here's it's supposed to be referred to as boss, right? i liked the acts and service yesterday so i bought out the place from your old boss. it was surprisingly cheaper than i thought," he started speaking and rambling on about the situation to make it clear that i misunderstood.

i sigh relieved as he yawns and looks at a small crack in the ceiling. i sneak a glance at his j.l.