hands and f.t. (for girls)

y/n's pov

his hands and f.ingert.ips feel so ethereal. it's like he's sent me to heaven.his hands and f.ingert.ips are so big, they feel so wonderful

minseok hugs me with a warm smile on his face.

"it's been a while baby cousin, what's new," he questions with a lopsided smile. he's so adorable.

"nothing much, except my new boss. his name is xuxi or yukhei, but he goes by lucas," i point towards lucas's door, not realizing he closed it after i walked out. i let out a harsh breath as mark walks over.

"this is mark, he's a big fan of yours and he himself makes music. he performs here all the time," i introduce mark and minseok seems to take a family like liking to him.

"mark? that sounds like a westerners name," he questions.

"oh, well i am from canada, mark isn't my real name, my name is minhyung" mark shyly speaks to his favorite idol.

"just adopt him already!" taeyong shouts from the kitchen and i burst out in laughter. mark and xiumin continue talking as they walk out of the establishment, probably going to mark's small studio a few blocks from here.

there's only about one and a half hours left of work, thank god. my feet and legs are aching so bad. lucas finally comes out of his hiding and walks over to me.

"you seem sore, is everything alright? kitten," he speak softly and smoothly as if with caution. he takes my hands and slowly brings me back to his office, making sure the door was actually locked this time.

"do you still want help changing babe," he asks

"mhm," i hardly even move as i just keep looking at him, my heart races some. he walks behind me and unzips my work shirt, slightly pulling it down. then he rips it off in one swift movement, leaving me in just my bra, leaving no time for even a gasp. he grabs me and gently places me on his desk, leaving me partially laying there.

smut ahead! skip over if necessary!

moving down to my pants, he changes his position. now facing me directly, he stares at my eyes as he lightly licks my tummy, trailing down to right where my jeans start. lucas unzips them, pulling them down, kisses trailing down my thighs as he goes. i feel his warm breath each time and my breath hitches as he passes my womanhood.

he then moves to my shoes and takes them off, not breaking eye contact. lucas easily slides them off along with my socks, then uses his f.inger t.ips to trace upwards, tickling my legs, caressing my thighs, stopping at my lower hips.

he then looks up at my blushing form with a smile as his hands grip at the waist bands of my panties dragging them down painstakingly slow. as soon as they dropped and pooled around my feet he spread my legs apart looking at my dripping wet womanhood. i could feel his hot breath fanning at it making me shiver.

his fingers ghosted over my lower lips, my juice covering them. he then plunged in his two fingers making me gasp and moan at the sudden feeling. he thrusts them into me at a fast pace making me try and close my legs only to have him slap my thigh.

"bad girl." he smirked. he added another finger and used his thumb to abuse my clit as i constantly released more moans and love juices that covered his hand. his fingers curled up inside me grazing my g-spot and i released a throaty moan

"ahhh...r-right there" my whole body shook from the pleasure he was giving me, my release was coming close.

"i-i'm going to cu-" i couldn't finish the sentence as i released all my fluid all over his hand but he still didn't stop thrusting into me at a ever faster pace making me tear up from the over-stimulation. his hands and f.ingert.ips feel so ethereal. it's like he's sent me to heaven. his hands and f.ingert.ips are so big, they feel so wonderful.

pulling out his fingers he raised it up towards his face licking at his fingers slowly whilst making eye contact with me. "you taste so sweet... let's get cleaned up."

swoopy tip it's a skippity time skip

no-one has ever made me feel so much pleasure, no-one has ever even gone near where lucas touched. i think im really starting to love the feeling he gives me. but i don't love him, right?

a/n
the smut here was written by the one and only Hwaja01 show them and their stories love! they also wrote for me in my other lucas book!