thi.

y/n's pov

lucas seems angry but for the most part unfazed. he just sits and manspreads all over my couch. sadly, because of his huge thighs. i can't really sit with him. attitude much?

to explain? what the hell? im beyond pissed.

"you've explained enough donghyuck, i don't want to cry again," i do my best to hold back my negative emotions, succeeding for once.

"yeah but y/n, i miss you. i miss us. i know you do too. those nights we would lay under the stars and dreamt of better tomorrows. i would hold you so close and you would laugh with me,"he speaks and it hits me. all of the memories. the memories of those nights where we'd laugh so hard our breath would turn into smoke in the cool winter air. the memories of when i first met him after running for so long by myself.

"donghyuck, you were my serendipity. but you left, and that was on your own discord," the words slip from my mouth, seemingly painlessly. im still holding up well.

"and you were my cynosure, i remember when we would spend nights together looking for interesting words to describe each other. and that was you favorite for me to say," donghyuck's smile grows at the memory of what we once were. however, my smile fades quickly into an acquiesce frown, i know how nice we were.

"but we weren't perfect hyuckie, we aren't perfect," i try to speak with a quieter, more calming voice so that i could express exactly the truth. we aren't what we were, we won't be what we were, not after he left.

"you knew my uncle did drugs, you knew i hated the thought of drugs and you knew i hated gangs and the mafia, you're the one who did this and it's okay. it was okay! i was so close to moving on haechan," i speak again, before he could open his mouth.

"y/n i know i fucked up! im the reason our forever was ephemeral! im the reason you're not completely intact yet, but im sorry. i want to try again, even if it takes a while," he gives a sweet smile despite all of the salty tears escaping his chatoyant eyes.

"hyuckie, i think we could try," my lips curl up now, with the tears on my cheeks beginning to dry. he unconsciously embraces me, leaving hardly any room for my already short breaths to escape my body.

"ive missed you y/n. i hated not having you by my side," i let out a dense, silent laugh.

"i missed you too, my serendipity," my breath steadies itself as the time of our arms wrapped around each other ends. not by consent though.

"what a heart wrenching makeup, that doesn't mean you're dating again. thongyuck," yukhei speaks with unfiltered hatred in his voice whilst holding my arm firmly next to him. i wince at his sudden, harsh actions as i try to yank my arm away from the man. i fear he gets far too dangerous when angered. donghyuck's expression fades into an angry one as he quickly wipes away his tears.

"okay yuck-hay, but it also doesn't mean that you two are," he smirks cockily at the clearly taller, more muscular man.

"guys, not now. you both should remember last time, it was only a day ago," i say annoyed, still trying to few myself. both boys nod and glare at each other once more before separating. lucas walks me back home and seems to have lost most of his anger.

don't get me wrong, lucas seems angry but for the most part unfazed. he just sits and manspreads all over my couch. sadly, because of his huge thighs. i can't really sit with him. attitude much? why is he even mad?

"yah! yukhei, you shouldn't be mad," i try to make a joke out of his attitude, failing miserably. he just nods and pulls out his phone. meanwhile mine starts ringing. hmm.