"If the elder Immortal council members refuse to change, why are they letting this pass?"

"Because she has the support of the people, all of you. Actually, this is time for you to make suggestions on how to change the country for the better."

'Sorry Kailyn,' she mindlinked me. 'We'll have to change on of the activities. Maybe we can discuss what's happening in the council and give them paper to write down their thoughts.'

'I think that's a brilliant idea! It should be during lunch on the last day; tonight, we can change the pamphlet for that day.'

"On the tables, there are stacks of paper with the schedule for today on them. Most of this morning will be dedicated to mingling then onto group activities. Some of these activities are just for fun while others are challenging. Please enjoy yourselves." Bouncing off the table, she got swept into the crowd with her guard.

'I summon you my little fireball.' His voice sent a chuckle through me. He was being impatient-which was abnormal for him. I didn't mind him being a little clingy sometimes though.

Craig was at the same table I saw him at earlier. Alpha Murama and Alpha Arni were nowhere in sight yet there were new faces in the group.

You need to remember the new generation's names. You make me feel old by forgetting such simple stuff.

You are old.

Oh! Did I hear your bone crack?

What?

Sorry, sorry, that was your voice. My old ears can't take such high pitched annoyances anymore.

Shut your mouth; I don't see why I put up with you.

Because Craig wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me and you'd be a corpse on the ground.

Touche.

That's what I thought.

Smart alec.

Took you long enough to figure out I was the smart one.

A whistle abruptly stopped our bickering. One of the men at Craig's table leaned in as I strode up. "Who's the smokin' beauty? Hoping to find your mate here sweetheart?"

"Yeah, she found me little over a year ago." Craig's arms wrapped around my waist while I laid my head back on him. "Isn't that right, fireball?"

"Has it really been that long?"

"You really haven't noticed?"

"Time isn't a factor in your life when you've lived as long as I have. Now, does the flirt have a name?"

"It's Adrian," the flirt held out his hand for me to shake. "It's no fair that you get to bring your mate!"

"Actually, it's more like she brought me." He guided me over to a seat then sat down.

"Don't worry Adrian," I chuckled at his pouting face. "Next year we'll make sure the Lunas have their conference next door. We just did the Alphas first as a trial run."

********

I looked at the itinerary for the next four days.

Breakfast : 7:30-10 am

Pack work : 10-11 am

Lunch : 11-12:30 pm

Interaction activities : 12:30-2:30 pm

Free time : 2:30-3 pm

Team building : 4-6 pm

Dinner : 6-7:30 pm