Freedom or Not?

Chapter 1

"Couldn't life get anymore worse!"

Hiccup shouted ever so loudly in his cramped up room. The only place that made him happy, but not today. Today was the worse day of his life. His girlfriend broke up with him to date a new guy who visited the land. His dad took away his privileges of riding Toothless so he could stay with his dad for some 'family time'.

All Hiccup wanted was freedom. Freedom from the jerks he dealt with in this town. He didn't want drama in his life, but somehow it found it's way to it. Hiccup knew he didn't want to live here, but if he took a step outside his house the first words he would hear would be,

"Where are you going, son?"

And those words made Hiccup as angry as ever.

Hiccup awoken and yawned quietly as he looked out his window from the room he was sleeping in.

'Hmm, still night.' He thought, knowing what he had to do and what he must do.

He quietly stepped on the stairs down to the small kitchen/dining area. He reached for the door knob hoping no one would hear him.

The knob slowing turned right as a click was heard throughout the room, and as that was done the door creaked open showing a darkened outside area with a few cottages with their lights out and doors locked.

Hiccup had a moment to breathe a sigh of relief as he stepped onto a grass patch and another foot 'which was mechanical' onto some dirt.

He walked slowly down the quiet neighborhood and into woods. Hiccup's voice was quiet as he yelled trying not to awaken anyone,

"Toothless!"

He then heard some footsteps in the woods, as he turned around he saw a black figure looking at him. As Hiccup saw that he smiled and hugged the creature.

"Toothless, we are going somewhere fast away."

Hiccup told his only friend, which was his dragon. He hopped onto Toothless and turned his foot into a direction that made Toothless's fake tail flap up making the dragon launch into the air.

They made their way above the clouds, seeing the stars of the night made Hiccup smile, for once.

He was truly free an hopefully it would stay that way.

(Hey everyone sorry for deleting the other one. I wasn't sure of it, but I'm sure if this one! More is coming don't you worry! <3 Niki)