"Uhm, Rosé. They'll be announcing the winner soon, we need to go back." Lisa got my attention and I nodded right away.

"I think I should go." Jennie prompted and I agreed while wiping my tears. She was about to step ahead but she suddenly refrained, "By the way..." she quickly took off her cashmere coat and securely put it on me, "Next time, tell your team stylist to stop making you wear skinny crop tops like these. Like come on! It doesn't leave much to the imagination." I felt my insides completely disfunctioned as my blood rushed through my cheeks giving it a color of crimson red. Girl crush Jennie is acting up, my knees are trembling.

"I didn't knew you were this conservative." I managed to tease, "I know when's okay and when's too much. Like you should only wear these kind of outfits when we're alone together." She continued ranting. I never knew she have this possessive side, this is so not her. I fixated the coat she gave me and covered my crop top and short skirt entirely, "Is this okay?" I asked, she put out a smirk and winked at me, "Better. Now stay like that when the show's over." she took steps backward and slowly exited the backstage, I smiled like a dork by myself as I imagine Jennie.

...

Moments later, every team were placed on the field as the host was ready to announce the winners. I was beside Lisa and Seulgi, we were all equally anxious. Yet Lisa suddenly scanned my coat and shot a strange look at me, "Why are you wearing that ugly thing? Take that off, show your curves." She commented. "Hey, it's cashmere! Your sister gave this to me. She said the outfit was too revealing." I explained. She huffed out of amusement, "I gotta tell you, she's putting too much effort in keeping you for herself, alright."

"Isn't that a good thing though?" I asked, "Yeah, if that could stop me from hitting on you." Her slyness knocked me offguard. "Shut up, Lisa." I slapped her in the arms, "You have a girlfriend." I reminded her. "I know. I'm just fooling around. I don't want that little girlfriend of mine to bury me alive." She quickly laughed it off. Lisa has been this goof of a friend, and sometimes I wonder how she stays lively and optimistic all the time. It's really admirable.

"Now... For the second place." The announcer's voice quickly resurfaced in my hearing as my heart started to pump fastout of nervousness, "No other than, Melbourne University!" I gasped out of disbelief, there were two teams left, us and the Queensland University. "And now, I would be announcing the overall champion for this year's dance competition." Automatically, our team held hands, and each mumbled a silent prayer.

"The new National University Dance Squad Champion of 2018 is no other than...!" I closed my eyes as the tingling anxiousnesss travels down my spine, I held my breath as I hear my fast heartbeat aloud.

"SYDNEY UNIVERSITY!" I f'cking flipped when I heard our name. I screeched as loud as I can letting out all the happiness that I was feeling. Everyone was everywhere in the place. We jumped around with gleeful faces and joyful hearts, others cried which also made me tear up too. It was an overwhelming sensation. The confetti started to rain all over the field with dominant colors of blue and yellow, I heard the Sydney uni students screamed with us. It was a moment of victory and honor for our school and for ourselves. I've never been so proud.

JENNIE.

I literally screamed out of my lungs as the announcer called the name of our university. Jisoo and I quickly ran down the stadium and went to the direction of the open field where a crowd of students started to swarm the dance squad. All I could think about was finding Rosé and tell her that I am so proud of her.

I first saw Lisa as I hugged her tight, "I'm so proud of you, dork!" I teased. "I love you too dummy!" She squeezed me tight which got me irritated since I couldn't breathe properly. "You call your president a dummy? Tsk." I managed to utter in a squished tone. She let go of the hug before saying, "You're my sister first before anything else. So yeah, I can call you dummy." I rolled my eyes. "Go tell that to my GPA" I retorted back, she just chuckled.