7.

A/N adult content  —>

Emani POV.

His warm lips pressed against my spine and sent tingles straight to my cat. A soft moan escaped my lips and and I dug my nails lightly into the mattress. This was supposed to be a massage.

"Jason ... Don't."

He continued to place kisses along my back and made his way towards my butt. He pulled down my legging and panties. Letting the cool air hit my pussy. I hissed.

He started rubbing my butt, which is the best feeling every btw, he spread my cheek and I could feel his warm breath hitting my clit. I arched my back and gripped the sheets.

"Jasonnnn."

I know these were just simple acts but  I had never gone this far with a guy before and I swear to you my pussy was dripping wet.

He moved his face closer and the warm breath was driving me insane.

"Enjoy"

His tongue was inches away from my clit .....

Beeep beep beeep beeep

I jolted out my bed looking around my room. It was empty I was alone. And I was having a wet dream.

I groaned and fell back onto my pillows.

Just what I needed. A great sex dream about me and my boss.

I rolled out my bed and walked into the bathroom turning on the water on in the shower. I stripped out my night  clothes and took a long steamy shower.

Once I was finished i bushed my teeth and hurried back into my room before the cool air hit me. I walked over to my drawer and pulled on some panties and slid them on.

After I was finished getting dressed I walked downstairs and my mom was in her usual spot watching tv. Completely ignoring me. I stared at her for a second.

"You're worthless."

She sat there for a second and I was completely baffled that those words had escaped my lips but i was also happy. I'm standing up for myself.

"What?" She said looking back at me.

"You're worthless and a sorry excuse for a mother."

She got up off the couch and walked up to me, she was so close I could practically smell what she had for dinner last night.

"You know what Emani! GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE YOU GO FOR NOTHING ASS CUNT! ALL YOU DO IS WALK YO FAT SLUT ASS AROUND THIS HOUSE EATING UP ALL MY FOOD AND BEING LAZY. HOW ABOUT YOU GO POP THAT CAT AND MAKE SOME MONEY AND GET YO OWN."

I was speechless. Heartbroken. Shooketh.

I turned from her and walked into my room. I grabbed my three suit cases and just started throwing things into. Everything. My whole life. Was going to be in these bags. Once I was done. I grabbed my car keys and laptop and dragged all my things to my car.

I looked back at the house and I could see my mom looking out the window. I hopped in my car and drove around the corner just so I could get away from her.

I looked in my purse and counted all the money I had to my name.

$817

What am I going to do ....

_________________
Hey dolls! another good chapter!! I really enjoyed writing this one I hope you guys like it!

-Ash😘💗