Chap 3

Few years later

"I told you already. She. Is. Dead," said the director.
"And I told you, that she isn't dad. She talked to me through the radio!! I can't find the log but i know it was mom!!"
Allison Church is dead. They couldn't find her body in the discarded ship she was on. She was going to visit her family back on Earth. But the ship she boarded blew up in space.
"She knew the ship would blow and she escaped!!" You yelled.
Dr. Church slammed his hands into the table.
"Go to your room. I don't want to hear this nonsense! I know this is hard but it breaks my heart to hear you say this. So go to your room."
Tears flooded your eyes as you ran out of his office. You sprinted straight to Washington's room and slammed yourself inside.
He jolted awake when you slammed the door behind you. You took out your gun and aimed it at the camera in the corner. You pulled the trigger as Wash flinched.
You were sobbing now. Your father never acted this way towards you or your mom. You hated that he didn't believe you. You know what you heard.
Wash saw your tears and went to you. His arms were your safest place. He felt his shirt grow wet with your tears pressed into it. He rubbed your back and whispered comforting words.
"He doesn't believe me..." your voice cracked, "Do you believe me?" You looked up at him.
He nodded, "I do but the only way to prove it is to find her. Maybe she'll come back."
You buried your face in his chest and nodded. He placed a kiss on your forehead. Both of you went to his bed and tangled yourselves around each other.
   You made a decision that night, as you fell asleep in his arms. Though it would be so, so hard...
To leave....