WHO IS SHE

Stefanie's POV

Why? Why am I handcuff to the bed. I start pulling, shaking the chain trying to make it lose, but it didn't work. While I'm trying to go loosen the handcuff the bed suddenly feels like a huge weight has been lifted.

I turn towards Michaels side of the bed, but he wasn't there. I move my head back to the handcuffs, but stop midway and notice a black figure looking at me. Its Michael.

"Michael why am I handcuffed to the bed!"

"....."

"Michael answer me, why am I handcuffed to the bed!!"

"......."

"MICHAEL!!!"

"Tell me my love, do I really look like that faker"

W-wait its not Michael it's-

"JAY, Samantha is here, but she's drunk" Axel says while he burts threw the door.

I look up and with the light coming threw the door from the hall way, I can see him. I see Jay looking down at me with a big smirk on his face.

"Tell her to go back home."

"But that's the issue she doesn't want to go h-"

"JAY"

I look towards the doorway and notice a beautiful girl glaring at Jay, but he doesn't pay attention to her, he knows she's behind him, but the only thing he's looking at is me.

"Jayyyy please look at me, Jay" Samantha comes walking forward to us.

"Axel, get her out of here already"

Samantha comes stumbling towards us. I wonder how much has she drank? I saw her foot get caught on the carpet which made her trip and made her face hit the bed.

She lefts up her head from the bed and looks at Jay. "Jay" hiccup "Jay please talk to me." Hiccup "I want to be with you Jay please love me."

All of a sudden I felt someone was glaring at me. I look to my left and notice Samantha was looking at me and she noticed that Jay wasn't paying attention to her, but me.

"who is she."

"Don't sorry about it Samantha."

"Is she one of your Whores." Hiccup "Jay, why are you doing this to me I love you" hiccup " I give you all my love to you, but all you do is destroy it."

I opened my mouth ready to defended my self saying things that aren't true about me until I was interrupted.

"First of all Samantha, she's not a whore, i don't know why criticizing her being a whore if your one your self." He smirks while looking at her "look at your self, your drunk and you sleep with hundreds of men each day, saying you love me while your out there sucking on cocks 24/7."

Slap

"H-how can you say that." Hiccup "I hate you."

She leaves with tears in her eyes, but stop at the doorway and glares at me and leaves.