until I can think of things that go with the chapter

Calamari Cebolla: These questions are killing me, on the plus side she said she's gonna talk to her crush today. Isn't that wonderful??

Whiteboii: That's the perfect way to figure out who it is

Calamari Cebolla: Dude I'm yelling, I don't think I wanna know who it is anymore. This literally all started bc I have a crush on her and I wanted to talk to her and I obviously haven't.

Calamari Cebolla: I feel like none of this was supposed to happen honestly. It's just a crush, so if she doesn't like me it's not that big of a deal, like I'm supposed to get crushed.

Whiteboii: I don't wanna just brush off your emotions and say get over it. Camila just keep an open mind with everything.

Calamari Cebolla: I'm literally making myself anxious. Dude I'll text you when class is over I'm gonna lock myself in the piano room right now.

Whiteboii: Whatever makes you feel better.

-

Calamari Cebolla: So:) Guess:) who:) is:) a:) lot more:) anxious:) than:) before:)))))))

Calamari Cebolla: Also guess who's about to do intense circuit workouts? GUESS WHO'S IN MY FUCKING GROUP I'M YELLING SHAWN I AM FUCKING YELLING AND DYING SNED HLEP

Whiteboii: I literally just sat down for lunch, how did so much happen. Wtf actually happened?

Calamari Cebolla: Okay so I get to the locker rooms and coach is calling out names which throws me off bc she doesn't take roll like that we have to check in with her.

Calamari Cebolla: So I hear my name and then Dinah's name called and I'm like omg wtf is going on. And then Dinah's groaning and saying we have to do circuits but we're gonna be in groups but she's happy I'm in her group.

Calamari Cebolla: So like I'm kinda annoyed but whatever I'm with Dinah. But then we're in the hallway about to go to the workout room and coach tells us to get in groups so I'm already with Dinah and the thing happens

Calamari Cebolla: LAUREN JAUREGUI FUCKING WALKS TOWARDS US AND SAYS HI!!!

Calamari Cebolla: Followed by 3 other girls who are also in our groups but I don't give a fuck bc it's Lauren in my group like wow

Whiteboii: I hate to say this, but if you don't talk to her I will be disappointed. This is the first time I hear you have to be in groups, and the fact Lauren is in yours, it's a sign dude.

Calamari Cebolla: IK YELLING BUT I ALSO HAVE TO GO BC I'M GOING TO DIE BC EXCERCSIE AND LAUREN OH GOD.

-

"Dawg what's gotten into you lately?" Dinah tried her best to whisper since they were so close to other people.

"What makes you think something's up?" Camila glanced around to make sure no one was listening to their conversation just in case she ended up telling Dinah what's she's been up to the past couple of weeks.

Just as Dinah was going to reply, the coach blew the whistle so she started doing sit-ups instead. Camila was holding down Dinah's feet so they wouldn't lift off the ground, she kept looking around the room not knowing where else to look. She thought it'd be weird if she just stared at Dinah the entire time, and she knew Dinah would feel the same way.

"She said we have to do 45 to get a C right?" Camila nodded and watched as her best friend's back hit the mat instead of coming back up.

Dinah patted the mat, signaling for Camila to join her since they had some time until they had to switch.