Chapter 2

I couldn't stop starring at his eyes. It was like I was in a trance. I'm come back to reality when he clears his throat.

"I'm sorry, miss. I didn't mean to run into you like that, I should watch where I'm going." the beautiful sex god said to me.

"I-I- its n-n-no problem. My mistake." I say with nervousness. He smirks as I admire is beauty. I can tell he his rich, judging by his very looking expensive Calvin Kelin suit. You could see that he works out hard judging by how big his muscles were. He has plump lips that I was dying to bite on. His model like face, made me want to ride his face, like it was the last thing I do. He was huge compared to my 5'2 frame, with his 6'6 frame.

I see him looking at me, like he undressing me with his eyes. Which makes me wet already.

"What's your name, gorgeous?" He says in a very husky voice.

"Johnson. Tia Johnson." I say as I shake his big yet smooth hand.

What's your name?" I ask trying to sound yet calm, but really nervous inside.

"Caivano. Jacob Caivano." I can tell he was from Italy from his very thick accent.

"Well, I really should be get going. I can't be late for work." I say while walking fast to the door. Which, was kind of hard since I could feel the wetness that was flowing down in between my thighs. Lord, help me.

Jacob's POV

As I watch as she goes out the door while I watch her wide hips shake in a way that would make a man get a harden. Her butt would shake along with it making me groan. Getting, my regular coffee and head out to my black SUV and head to my company.

I'm a billionaire, but I don't brag about as some guys do. I just mostly keep that side of me to myself and people close to me. Because you know how some people are. Once, they found out that you have money they'll put on this act that they care about your well being when really that's full of shit.

I own Caivano Inc. that my dad handed down to me before he died. I miss my dad, we didn't agree on a lot of things, but we were always there for each other no matter what the cost is.

He also, gave me his head place in the family mafia. And that's what killed him. All the stress he was going through with, the company and mafia. It was too much, for him bare for his old heart, that he called his heart of steal. Wasn't so steal after all.

It crushed my mom when she found out that he died. She still stuggles with it even though, it was 9 months ago.

I get to the building and I get starred at by some of the woman of the company which I don't mind, but when they start wearing tight clothes and showing off the breasts. It just gets disgusting and disturbing. Like, you come to work not sell your body.

I go into my office and get to working on things I didn't get to finish yesterday.

My assistant, Megan came rushing in. She's a nice girl. She's 5'6 and curvy for a white woman. But, she's married a man named Darrell. They have a son together.

"Hello, Mr. Caivano. How was your morning so far?" she says while pushing her glasses up her nose and typing on her tablet on whatever I have scheduled today.

"It's been good, thank you. Now, what is my schedule for the day?" I lean back in his chair.

"Well, today you have a meeting at 9:30 to work on your project for the schools in Africa. At 11:00, you have a meeting with Jace Matthews about the charities you have set up for the kids with special needs."

As, you can see I like to do things for kids. I love kids. Their amazing and I love how they put a smile on my face. I was gonna be a father until the mother of the child got into a car accident and lost the baby. Later, in the relationship, we started fighting all the time, never had time to spend together and didn't see eye to eye anymore. So, we ended it and went out seprate ways.

"Alright, is there anything else. I need to do?"

"No. That's it for the day."

"Alright, thank you Megan" she leaves and does some paperwork I had for her to do.

I turn my seat around and look out the window and think about the beautiful girl that I saw this morning. Just thinking about her made my friend down below jump, especially when I think about that booty of hers. Ugghh, I made it worse. Right, when I was about to fix it, my annoying cousin Peter comes bargining in like he owns the place.

"Hey cuzzo, how is my favorite cousin doing?" he says while seating in the chair and propping his feet up on my desk.

"I was better until you showed up" pushing his feet off the desk and lean back in the chair.

"Well, Jacob we need to do something tonight. And, I thought we go to the new club on harnett blvd. Everybody says it's the best club ever."

"What's it called?"

"Lust. It's decorated in red and black and drinks are popping and beds for when you can't wait any longer to fuck the shit out of your lover. I've been there twice and I've never regreted" he smirks and wiggle his eyebrows.

"You sound like a sex-crazed teenage boy, Peter. You need to settle down."

He looks at me like he's stupid. He's not the kind of guy of what you call faithful. Let's just say every girl he's been with has been nothing, but a one night stand to him and nothing more.

"I'm young. I still got a couple more years in me."

I shake my head at him. "Yeah, whatever and why do you want me to go that club for anyway?"

"Because, you don't get out and you need to get laid. Aren't you tired of jacking off all the time?"

I can see where he is coming from. I do need to get laid. I haven't had sex in a long time and I know I can't say no to him, cuz he doesn't take no for answer.

"Fine."

"Oh yesh, baby. The boys are back" he claps his hands and does a little funny dance. I role my eyes and see that my meeting is almost about to begining.

"I gotta go to a meeting. I'll catch you later."

He nods and walks out while winking at Megan. She just roll her eyes because she used to it, but she'll never give him a chance because she already found her lover. Shaking my head, he never stops does he?