↬fifteen.

He anxiously stood at the entrance, fixing his tie.

He had convinced his boss to open up the gallery on a Sunday, just for her. It was a semiformal gallery, hence his suit, but he was more worried about the drugstore girl.

They had never seen each other outside of her store. It felt like such a big step forward for them, which sent jolts of adrenaline throughout his body.

The sound of heels clacking along the concrete caught his attention. His eyes widened at the sight.

She was wearing a white dress that had delicate straps to reveal her back, paired with nude lace-up heels. Her wavy brown hair fell freely across her shoulders.

As she walked towards him with a sweet smile, he gulped and returned it. Everything about her made him weak in the knees.

"Hi, " she said, stopping in front of him.

A grin grew on his face. "Hey, Ariel."

"Eric, " she curtsied; he bowed. For a moment, they stood there and gazed at each other. He let out a chuckle, and she laughed.

"And the tour begins, " he announced, and she laced her fingers with his.

"I'm ready."

They roamed around the gallery for hours, admiring all of the work. He told her some facts about each of them, and she listened intently. Their hands stayed intertwined the entire time.

Now, they sat on a bench as they ate some snacks. He kept sneaking glances at her, wanting to capture every delicate feature of hers.

He cleared his throat, giving her a lopsided smile. "You're more beautiful than all of these paintings combined."

"Oh—" she paused. "Wait, I don't know your name."

"And I don't know yours."

"It's Noelle. Noelle Daunt."

"Jack Romo, " he reached for her hand. "But you're still my Ariel."

She laughed quietly, and his eyes shined in adoration. He pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, sending goosebumps all over her body.

He leaned in; she held her breath. A small sigh escaped her lips as he pressed a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you, Noelle, " he whispered.

She turned slightly, furrowing her eyebrows. "For what?"

"I don't know. I'm just thankful for you, " he smiled at her. "Little mermaid, you make me drown in happiness. You always will."

Her eyes bored into his. He sighed as she caressed his cheek, slowly and lovingly. It was an angel's touch, one which he yearned for.

"Thank you, too."

A/N: two updates! I feel very accomplished.

Their names have finally been revealed! Comment your thoughts, and please vote for their growing love.

Thank you for reading; always thankful for you guys!