Chap.4

I got up my bed sheets were all coved in blood I look at the time it was 1:30pm
I though I was going to die bc there was a lot of blood so I went back to the restroom I cleaned my arm then I took a shower and I put my pjs on (pjs)

Then I got my cover sheets and I went to the washer and but my covers to wash then I look at my phone10 miss calls form EMI❤️20 miss call form Emily✨💍😩30 miss calls form SISY✨💍😩😭I had so many miss calls I then called my sister bc she gets wor...

10 miss calls form EMI❤️
20 miss call form Emily✨💍😩
30 miss calls form SISY✨💍😩😭
I had so many miss calls I then called my sister bc she gets worried if I don't answer her
SISY✨💍😩😭:WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ANSWERING ME JENNIFER
Jenny❤️✨😩: sorry Cindy is just today was a ugh*i started crying*
It was the worst day of ever and I didn't was to answer bc I....i..am sorry vim is just am really tired call tomorrow"
I hang up
I just cried and fell asleep again...
The next morning
I woke up to knocking I got up to open the door,I got to the door and it was Emily and Emilio
Emily:"WHY THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MEH WHY"
Jennifer:"am sorry Ik is just ugh yesterday was the worst day ever I was alone no one talked to me I had to eat in the restroom and I know am being dramatic about it is just.....i ....I get anxiety being alone"
Emilio:" why didn't you told us you have anxiety Jenny"
I just looked at him and said idk why
The whole day we're just watching movies until Emily told me
Emily:"Jenny tomorrow there is a party you know"
Jennifer:"what day is it em"
Emily:"uh is Friday tomorrow is the party so...
I got up running to get my phone to call
Joana"
Jenny❤️💍😩✨:joana are we going to the mall
Joana😈✨:"I cant am out of town but go with Emily I have to go byee"
She hangs up
I went and got dress (outfit)

Then me and Emily went to go shop for a dress and things to wearEmily:"so are you gonna get drunk of the first time bc I know I am"Jennifer:"em you always do am thinking  about it bc jay is gonna be there so I show him a peace of me"Emily:"ok bad ...

Emily:"so are you gonna get drunk of the first time bc I know I am"
Jennifer:"em you always do am thinking  about it bc jay is gonna be there so I show him a peace of me"
Emily:"ok bad girl lol I found what I needed you"
I nodded we left the mall so today I am gonna stay at Emily I went to her house and we watched mean girls,clueless,and more then we fell asleep. 

Hope you InJoy my story next part will be coming soon😭❤️