Kicked Off The Team

Lucy POV

I woke up and did my daily routines I headed to the guild and sat down. I saw Team Natsu without Wendy walk up to me. I was nervous because its been a year since people but my true friends(Wendy Carla Happy Lilly Laxus Master Mira And Lisanna. I know she usually is mean in books like these she is nice in this one). "Um hey Natsu" I said. "Lucy your kicked out of team natsu because your weak, you can't fight and you were a replacement for lisanna. And plus celestial wizards are weak. They can't even summon 3 spirits without nearly killing them selves. Your weaker then Wendy and she is only like 10 and your wayyy older then her." Natsu said with a grin. I saw lisanna mouth "sorry" and then out of no where Wendy slapped Natsu. "NATSU WHAT HAS GOTTON INTO YOU!" Wendy said crying. "Wendy she is weak and useless so she doesn't deserve to be on the team now lets go on a job" Natsu replied to her. "No." Wendy said angry. "What did you say to me?" Natsu said angry "I SAID NO!" Wendy yelled. "Fine then your kicked off the team as well!" Natsu yelled. After team Natsu left on a mission but lisanna stayed behind lying she had to do something everyone threw there magic at me and Wendy. Mira and lisanna protected us. After a while we decided to quit the guild but lisanna and Mira wanted to quit with us. After we told master he was sad but he left us leave anyway. When we got off the train to train in the woods we heard a loud roar. It was a.....