Ch4: Mine and Only Mine

Start from the beginning

It was taking so much in me not to lash out on anything right about now. I step towards the window watching her reflection as I came to stand beside her.

"After being sold to the Alpha. Other males in his pack and others would pay him to have a "test run" with me." She said and I saw her beginning to shake her head.

Well I have a new kill list being plan in my head. I step closer to her and she glances at my eyes through the reflection. She smiles and laughs a quick little laugh.

"I though vampires can't see thier reflections?" She said watching my eyes. I grin at her false fact and stepped closer but I stood where she didn't feel threatened.

"There are alot of things people get wrong about us." I said to her and she looked at my eyes then went back to the dark forest. I smile and my teeth are a glimpse of white in the dark atmosphere as she continues.

"After being handled ruthlessly I was being sold to that Alpha you um... Dominated?" She finished with a question like tone.

"Yes, I did and I will dominate anyone who so much as think about doing anything to you again." I say to her.

"Wait, do you have abilities?" She asked and I nod.

"What are they?" She asked and I smile at her and I lean close to her ear and my breath tickles her neck.

"I can read and mess with the minds of people." I whisper.

"You read minds?" She said in a tight voice as she clears her throat at the end.

I chuckle and lean back.

"Yes, I can." I say looking at her.

"Have you read anyone's mind here?" She asked with panic lacing her voice.

Awe cute. She is worried I read her mind. She must be thinking bad thoughts if she doesn't want me to read her pretty little head.

"No, I have not read your mind, if that is what you are worried about, but now that I'm thinking about it I just might." I say as she snaps her head towards me with worry in her eyes.

"I'm just joking. If you don't want me in your head then I won't be." I say to her and she relaxes a bit.

"But I was going to kiss you." I say with a smile.

"You read my mind anyways!" She shouted at me and I raise my eyebrows at her out burst.

"Your small but mighty. I like it." I say with a smile.

She rolls her eyes at the window and I smile at how comfortable she is around me.

"So continue please." I say to her.

"After being sold that alpha did horrible things to me. And once his mate found out about me she ordered him to kill me and I over heard since I was also a slave around the house.  I decided to run." She said as a smile came to her face.

"I ran and ran. I tripped over logs and got scrapes and cuts from trying to escape. Then I heard thier howls and it made me run faster." She said and then she turns to me.

"I heard about the demon in the night that even werewolves fear. He lived in the center of six packs and was well known. I don't know why but I thought that if I ran here I would have been safe." She said now she wasn't looking at me. She turns back to the window and look out it.

"But you are forgetting the other pieces to my existence. I am also dangerous, wicked, cruel, merciless, I don't have feeling." I told her.

"Oh, really. You have no feeling." She said as she turns to me and rests her palm over my heart as it slams into her palm each second that her hand is on me." She looks at her hands and I just stare down at her.

"You don't have feelings, Lorcan. Than how do you explain your racing heart." She stated and I look at her with a curious face.

I sigh and chuckle as I compose myself and I rest my hands on her waist as I gently press her back to the window and her eye grow wide.

"Oh, who is now feeling something?" I ask with a charming smile as she looks up at me with a small smile.

I look at her eyes, then I slowly travel down the bridge of her nose to her lips. I smile a little as I lean in slow and stead so I don't scare her.  I am I straight for her lips until I heard my office door slam open and Eva turns her head away from my lips as I end up kissing the air. I sigh and then I noticed that her neck was now on full display.

"Lord Lorcan, we have a problem." Spoke a guard.

"I will be there in a moment." I spoke as I lean down to her throat.

"Fuck." She whispered and I chuckle into her neck as I just run my nose and lips over her neck. I don't kiss her or any of that I just tease for a bit.

"You have a problem to go an handle." She spoke as I could hear her smile.

"Yeah, my problem is that you just showed me submission when that door opened and you tired away from me and revealed your neck." I growl against her throat.

"Lorcan, go." She said and I smile against her throat.

"Fine." I say as I kiss her throat and heard her let out a surprised gasp. I chuckle as I kiss up her neck and then the lining of her jaw. Then I slowly peppered kisses onto her cheeks as I finally came to a stop over her lips. I didn't close the space between us because I like teasing.

I whisper against her lips, "Since you want me to leave so bad. I won't satisfy you by leaving you with a kiss." I finish and chuckle when I lean away and her face had shock all over it. I turn and began to leave the room.