DH(141)

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~
*3rd Person's*

Wonwoo was having a hard time, controlling his body which is filled with lust. He felt hot, he wanted to be touched, he wanted to be filled, he wanted to release all the things that his system created.

Ilang minuto ay bumukas ang pintuan ng kwarto niya. Si Wonwoo lang mag-isa sa kanilang bahay dahil sinamahan ng kaniyang ina si Bohyuk sa Hongdae. Ang kanilang ama ay hindi niya alam kung nasaan.

That's why Wonwoo's pretty confident that no one, aside from their neighbors would actually hear what's going to happen in a while.

"Wonwoo"

Wonwoo popped out his head from the covers, as he saw Mingyu staring at him with dark eyes.

Biglang timaan ng kaba si Wonwoo.

"You know how hard it is to get my ass off from the office to here" he said getting closer and closer at the older.

"G-Gyu" he mumbled.

Habang naglalakad, Mingyu starts to unbotton his polo, and eventually took it off, revealing his black sando.

Tinignan ni Wonwoo ang makisig na pangangatawan ng arkitekto. Now he's feeling the thirst for more of his partner.

Inayos ni Wonwoo ang kaniyang pwesto, he moved his upper body up, making the sheets to fall down, eventually revealing his naked upper body.

Nakatayo si Mingyu sa paanan niya, and as soon as his partner's upper nody was revealed. He can't help but to think of more sins within his mind.

Kitang-kita niya ang makinis at maputing katawan ng kaniyang baltoy. With the pink nipples, screaming his name. Mingyu lets out a groan before he took off his jeans, leaving him only with black boxer brief covering his flag pole.

Mingyu crawled from the bottom of the bed, holding on Wonwoo's ankles making the older gasped.

"Sensitive" Mingyu commented.

Wonwoo flushed as he let Mingyu crawl while his hands are getting naughtier by seconds, for in any moment his warm hands will get to meet his own glory.

Mingyu's enjoying the sight of his hyung, eyes half opened with his mouth opened.

Wonwoo's eyes went wide as Mingyu groped his throbbing erection in surprise. He lets out a moan after Mingyu started to massage his member.

"Aren't you just horny little slut?" Mingyu said staring at the older who's going to drool in any moment because of the pleasure.

Mingyu moved his upper body, while his naughty left hand is playing with Wonwoo's glory. Hubo't hubad si Wonwoo, kaya malayang nalaglalaruan ni Mingyu ang kaniyang grasya.

The naughty architect gave pressure on Wonwoo's tip as he rubbed it using his thumb, making Wonwoo moaned loudly.

"Aigoo~ uri wonwoo-yah is cute" Mingyu complimented as he kissed Wonwoo's cheeks.

Wonwoo hummed in satisfaction, until he felt Mingyu's lips on his ear. Mingyu nibbled on Wonwoo's right earlobe, as he started to pump on Wonwoo's thing.