Scars (Part 1)

The song is Scars by Papa Roach

The pic is of Ashlin and Jamie's Dad~ Enjoy

--Jamie's POV---

"YOU STUPID WHORE. WHY CANT YOU BE LIKE YOUR SISTER" screamed my dad, cracking open another beer as he threw his empty one at the wall, a foot away from my head.

"You're such a fucking disgrace, Jamie. Why do you keep living? You're only gonna make someone's life a living hell. Whose gonna love a mistake like YOU" he shouted in my face, his words slurred with the alcohol. "No wonder why your real parents didn't want you, stupid slut" he exclaimed, taking another sip of his beer.

"Dad... I- I'm sorry.... What did I do wrong...?" I whispered, knowing I did nothing. This is how he always is when he's drunk. Well since mom 'died'.

"What did you say?!" he yelled, throwing his half full beer bottle at me, striking my stomach and causing glass to fall on my legs and arms from the impact.

"You should just leave and never come back..." he yelled before mumbling 'whore' and 'slut' under his breath. He does this almost every day when I get home. He lets Ashlin go to her room every time, leaving me to get injured. I dont know why.

Crying, I stood up an wiped my face before running out the door. Where to go? Oh, I know exactly where. I ran down the road as fast as I could, so HE doesent catch me.... He never does.. But he might. Eventually.

----------------------------------------------

--Ashlin's POV---

I can hear the yelling and the crying from my room. The impact of bottles on walls and skin. It's all I'm used to hearing.

People tease and bully Jamie because she 'cuts'. But they don't know the story. The scars on her body are all from my dad. She would never harm herself. I was sure of that.

But shes still teased because of something she didn't do .

I heard the door slam, the yelling stopped as well. Looking out my window, I saw Jamie run down the road. And I know exactly where shes going again. But I leave her be. Because she needs him right now.

"Ashlin, sweetie. daddy's here" he mumbled, trying to open my door.

Jamie thinks I'm not hurt by him. But I really am. I'm scarred. Mentally. And physically. Because of what he does to me.

"Ashlin, baby, unlock the door for daddy" he said louder, arousal in his voice.

He doesent hit me or yell at me. What does he do to me? Let's just say I lost my virginity and my innocence at a young age. Yeah. He sexually touches me... when I was in 7th grade my dad molested me and then raped me, because he couldn't land a woman since mom died. So he uses me as a toy.

"Come on Ashlin. Open the door. Daddy has a little surprise for you". I could hear the smile and the want in his voice.

He knocked more, before I got the courage to climb out my window and hide on the roof, like I learned to do since last year.

I just hope Jamie's okay....