6- The Date

"Hey, Taehyung!" Jungkook said as he waved on the porch of the small resteraunt.

"Hey." I said as I stepped onto the porch with Hoseok. "Hoseok, Jungkook. Jungkook, Hoseok."

"Hello. I've heard so much about you from Taehyung. He must really love you." Jungkook said as I the two shook hands.

"I love him, too." Hoseok said as their hands broke apart.

"So, is Jimin coming?" I said as I put an arm around Hoseok's waist to make it more convincing.

"No. Couldn't make it." Jungkook said. He sounded mad.

"Should we go in?" Hoseok asked.

"We shall." I said as I held out my elbow for him to link with mine. When he did, Jungkook scowled.

The restaurant was pretty big considering it's outside appearance. We took a seat in a booth in front of the musician. He was singing some pleasant love songs.

"So, how long have you been together?" Jungkook sad as he twiddled his thumbs.

"About four years." Hoseok answered. He's not lying, that was how long we've been freinds.

"You ever thought about marriage?" Jungkook asked.

"We're not ready for that yet." I said.

--------->

There was a large open area where couples were swaying with their lovers.

"Oh, I love this song! Let's go dance, Hoseok! You don't mind, Jungkook?"

"Not at all..." He grumbled as he played with the straw to his margarita.

The entire night we kept up the act like we were madly in love, and that's kinda hard when you both don't love each other in that way.

Jungkook had been ordering more and more drinks all night. This was his second margarita. He had been working on Ruby Relaxers and beer along with some wine the entire night. Oh, and one round of shots.

Hoseok and me walked to the area and he wrapped his arms around me. I did the same and he rested his head on my chest and I rested mine on his shoulder.

It all didn't feel right.

We swayed back and forth in one area, making sure Jungkook could see us. After all, this was a jealousy mission.

"I think it's working, but it's getting real hard to keep this up." Hoseok whispered into my chest.

"It's really is... and I think it's going it have to end soon before Jungkook gets another margarita." I whispered back.

"When the song's over we'll go home. It is almost over, anyway."

-------->

"That was the strangest thing I have very had to do for a freind." Hoseok said as he put the key into the ignition.

"I know. And you might need to do it again."

"Bring it on."