4- I Have A Boyfreind!

I walked in to see Jungkook sitting in his office at the desk. He sprang to his feet when he saw me and rushed over.

He took my shoulder gently and sat me down in a chair across from his desk. He sat at his desk and waited for me to start the explanation.

I started to explain and the tears were already coming down my face.

He stood and sat in the chair next to me. His hand rubbed my back gently.

"Annyeong haseyo...?" I heard someone say confusedly.

I looked up to see a man with short red hair and a bright colored tee button up.

"Oh... erm... he was just remembering his nightmare are and I was helping him through it..." Jungkook said as his bounced to his feet.

"Oh... are you okay, sir?" The man asked as he walked over and kneeled beside me, grabbing my hand.

The tips of my ears went pink as he squeezed my hand with affection. I could see out of the corner of my eyes Jungkook standing with arms crossed, scowling.

The man put his thumb on my cheek and wiped away one of my tears. I could see Jungkook's nose crinkle slightly.

"I'm Jimin. What's your name?" The man asked as he put both of his hands on mine.

"T-Taehyung." I answered, wiping my eyes.

"What a pretty name..." He smiled widely and put his hand on the top of my head, rubbing my hair. It wasn't exactly tousling, though.

I didn't know how I felt about this stranger.

"Thanks Jimin... I like your name, too." I said with the best smile I could pull.

I could see Jungkook pursing his lips and you tapping his foot on the carpeted ground.

"Do you way to get dinner sometime, Taehyung?" Jimin said as he cocked his head.

"I have a boyfreind..." I lied. Jimin quickly let got of me and stood up.

Jungkook's POV

"Do you want to get dinner sometime, Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

My blood came to a boil. How dare he?! He's mine!!

"I have a boyfreind..." Taehyung said suddenly.

Jimin quickly bounced up from him and looked at me. I shook my head like I didn't know.

He can't have a boyfreind! I wanted him to be mine!!

"Wh-who's your boyfreind, Taehyung?" Jimin asked suddenly.

"His name is... Hoseok. Jung Hoseok." I said quickly.

Dammit! I just threw my best freind under the bus! We'll have to act around Jungkook if he really does become my freind!! Shit shit shit...

"He's very nice and attractive. You should all meet him sometime!" I smiled.

Fuck, now I made it worse!

"Yes, we should. How about dinner tonight!" Jungkook said, crossing his arms skeptically.

"At... at 7, okay?" I added.

Oh... oh shit.

●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■
○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□

Hi, so author-nim here! Do you like this so far?
I think it's pretty good... so far, at least.
What can I do to make it better?
I was especially happy with this chapter.