Chapter 21 - Steamy

A/N - Now you guys will see why the chapter was so short yesterday. Limario Oppa has finally come out to play. Let me know if you guys want to see more Limario Oppa in the future or if you just want to stick with Daddy Nini.

Enjoy.
______________________________________

Lisa's POV

Hehe...Nini stop it..." I laughed, trying to cover my face from the water that Jennie was splashing on me.

"But I need to clean my little Lalisa." Jennie pouted, splashing more water.

I sat at the end of the tub, laid back, my legs brought to my chest and spread slightly. Jennie sat in front of me on her knees. I washed my hair but I needed help from Jennie to wash my body.

Jennie placed some soap onto a wash-rag. She came closer and started to wash my neck and shoulders. "Yah, Jennie that tickles." I whined.

She giggled mischieviously. "Does this tickle?" She ran her finger over my clit, making my wince. My face heated up at the sudden touch.

"Nini...." I pouted. "D-don't do that."

"Why? I though you liked it when I touched you." Jennie said innocently.

"W-well I do, but..."

"But what..."

I leaned forward and pulled Jennie back with me. She was spralled out, her legs up in the air and her face at my stomach. "I didn't know Limario oppa could be so bold." Jennie smirked.

I turned her around to where she was sitting on my lap and facing away from me. Her head rested back on my shoulder, my arms wrapped around her waist. Best part was, her legs were spread, meeting mine on either side.

"You know," Jennie paused, "it's been so long since we have been able to do this."

"Yeah... It has." I wrapped my arms around her tighter. Jennie looked back at me and placed a kiss on my temple.

"I missed you so much, babe. Speaking of which you havent checked your phone yet, have you?" A sly smile grew on the brunettes face.

"No, why?" I asked, curious as to what she did.

"No reason." She looked forward again.

"Okay." If she wasnt gonna tell me then I could just check my phone afterwards.

I have an idea! Hehehe...

I slowly snaked one of my hands down Jennie's torso, soon reaching her clit and rubbing it. "L-Lisa!" Jennie jumped in surprise.

"What." I said innocently.

Jennie looked back at me and rolled her eyes playfully, shaking her head. I rubbed her clit again, earning a long and low moan from Jennie. She arched her back and grinded her hips.

"I didn't know it was so easy to get you off Nini." I giggled.

"Lisa it's been a month since I've felt anything other than my fingers." Jennie said, here eyes closed as her arms reached back and wrapped around my neck. "Please... More..." Jennie whispered.

I leaned my head down and kissed her neck, rubbing harder. Another moan escaped past her lips. "Your voice is so melodical to my touch." Jennie just nodded, melting under my touch as if she had never felt pleasure before.

I honestly like this side of Jennie. Her submitting to me is so hot. Just looking at Jennie turns me on. But her squirming as I touch her softly makes me dripping wet.

I ran two of my fingers over her folds, keeping her clit occupied with my thumb. Jennie's breath was hitching as her chest went up and down in deep breathes. She mumbled senseless nonsense as ecstasy and bliss coursed over her body.

"Lisa..." Jennie mumbled, her mouth forming an 'O' shape as I entered to fingers into her. She spread her legs wider, or as wide as she could, to feel more of my fingers.

I thrusted my fingers into her slowly but deeply. She arched her back, becoming a little shaky. My other hand came up and gripped at her breast, squeezing and playing with her erect nipple.

"L-Lisa... More..." Jennies breathes were becoming rapid and unrhythmed. I thrusted my fingers faster, making her buck and grind her hits. She was going crazy now.

Moans of satisfaction were pouring out of her and she gradually became louder, but not so loud. Jennie's pretty quiet when it comes to these things. I've made her super loud a couple times, but that's just because Limario Oppa has a few tricks up her sleeves.

"Jennie you're so wet for me." I whipered into her ear, softly biting at licking at it. She gasped in response, turning and gripping at my shoulders.

"O-Oppa!" Jennie gasped as I got faster, her thighs starting to tremble.

I soon hit a certain spot that made her scream with delight. "R-right there Oppa!" Jennie squirmed, closing her thighs around my fingers.

I nodded and went faster, continuing to hit her G-Spot. She was going wild now, and melting even more, becoming a moaning mess of puddy in my hands.

"You're so hot and sexy Jennie. Anyone who has you us lucky." I growled in her ear, going harder.

She started her buck her hips harder, her nails digging into my shoulders. Yeah it hurt but seeing her in this state didn't matter. Grow a pair and suck it up.

"L-Lisa I'm cumming!" Jennie screamed, her juices flowing out onto my fingers ans into the water. A lot landed on her thighs, which I was going to clean up later.

Jennie sat there, her eyes still shut as she panted heavily, trying to catch her breath. "L-Lisa... You're so amazing. S-sorry for the miss use of the honorific even though I'm older than you. I-it just felt right." Jennie turned and leaned her head against my collar bone, curlling into a ball.

We hadn't even realized that the water had grown cold. It's not like it was hitting us in the first place. "C-can we just lay here for a moment so I c-can catch my breath. Th-then I pay you back." Jennie said, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yes babe." I responded, resting my chin on her head.

"Th-thank you."

Once Jennie caught her breath we moved to thw hospital bed and had some fun there. Basically the run down is she ate me out and there was some daddy. Also I watched that video she sent me and played with myself when she was asleep. God damn she's hot.
______________________________________
A/N - Hope you guys have a great weekend and enjoyed the chapter. I'm gonna go have some Taco Bell and wait for my album to arrive.

Author-nim out!😘❤